Adobe Photoshop CS5 for CHEAP!

so all i need to qualify is a school *.edu email address? because i have one of those.

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

laugh.gif
you can get this for free

How many viruses do you get with it though?
urdoingitwrong
PM how to do it right! Please and thank you! 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

I haven't looked at retail prices for PS since 2007, and back then it was $800 or so, when did it become so much cheaper?
It still is around that price when it's new. Reason why it's cheap because CS6 is coming out soon. There's already a few videos on the new feature regarding Content Aware Move.

Damn, this is a good price though! I'm no longer a student and I can't even find my old school ID cards to play it off.
frown.gif

so has anyone used this? do you just need a .edu or do u need id's transcripts etc. because i still have a working .edu from the fall but i graduated and im not a student anymore.

i didn't know people still pay for software.

you can get all of these for free.

I AM NO WAY CONDOLING PIRACY. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

How is Photoshop Elements 10.. (on mac)??
I'm not a photographer or anything, I just like to edit pics.. I am beginner level

or should I hop on this deal??
I can't speak specifically to Mac, but I think Elements is pretty straightforward.  I mainly use it to add graphics to pictures, so I don't use the photo editing capabilities on a normal basis.  However, most things are fairly easy to use and you should get the hang of it after about a week or two.

I've used Photoshop CS and Lightroom, but I never even knew of all of these other software's Adobe offers
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Don't even know where to begin, I COULD use a copy of Photoshop (I already have lightroom as well).

I'm confused.. it says "Full From $199" and it's $199 even right before you click the submit button

I never purchased ps either, always downloaded it but since cs3 I haven't seen a way I can download cs4 and up for mac.

there's ways, but it's kind of a pain in the %+$. i decided to just jump on this deal and not have to deal with my bootlegs not working

It's like people don't even read about the code.

As for me, I got a system error while checking out, even though my bank statement says I've already paid for the product. I'm on hold to speak to an Adobe rep, and the average wait time? 31-42 minutes.

Figured i'd ask this question in this thread,
are there any good photoshop tutorials out there that you guys would reccomend?

I'm about to umm get CS5 but i'm going to be a complete beginner, its just something i want to learn how to use. 

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

roll.gif

Not to sound 'holier-than-thou' (and this is not necessarily direct at you), but software is a product. You are stealing. There is no ifs, ands, or buts about it. You are stealing from the developers of the software and from Adobe. Next time you start up your pirated copy, take a good look at the list of names of the people you stole from. People pay for services and items they can't perform or create by themselves. We buy shoes because we don't (or can't) make them. We buy mp3 players because we can't make them; so on and so forth. Just because you can find something through an internet search doesn't make it yours in any sense (legally, morally, ethically). Try making your own version of Photoshop and see where you get. Maybe then you'll appreciate the years of work that hundreds of people put into this software. /rant
After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, Flash professional and more for $96 w/ tax hat. [burton guster] whaaaaaaaaaaaat [/burton guster]

I was seriously considering buying it for $450 last month. Thanks a bunch op. 

roll.gif

Pirates gon pirate. 

Just downloaded CS5 for free just now. It's mad simple.
Thank go cuz I was gonna throw down the $40 to cop this deal 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

your cheap bumm get pirate ##$ out of here.

I'm copping cause, i know ill need it for web development.

Back
Top Bottom