Adrian Peterson MRI results are in - has tear in his knee

Ima pray for my guy, definately not surpising. On the good side tho, he has played injured before and was still stellar, and I'd love to see him breakrecords but i dont want him to end his career.

Sad day for me. 800 yards left to break the rookie record...he can do that in 5 or 6 games, but lord please keep my guy healthy.

He shouldn't come back this season. Even though it was a complete tear, a tear is a tear. He's got a long time of playing time ahead of him.

AD is gonna be alright...Ain't no way he's losing the ROY Award. He needs to be cautious about how quickly he returns, though. The Vikes aren'tgoing anywhere this year. Don't rush back and take a chance. Just ain't worth it.

you just knew something like this was going to happen.
word to everything this ran thru my mind a million times after all the press he got from breaking the record last week, half-heartedly sayin"watch the kid turn around and get injured next week"...and thats exactly what happened...

I just hope this doesnt have any long-term effects on him that would cause him to lose any amount of explosiveness...

I had this exact same injury my senior year of high school. I was back competing within a month, not 100%, but still back. It had no lingering effects. I was apoor high school kid, he is a pro athlete with all the best trainers and doctors money can buy. This injury will not affect him in the long-term. He will befine.

Back
Top Bottom