Adult NTers.... What drinks do you order in the club?

capatin and coke
pink panty dropper- pink lemonade, sprite, vodka
Beer- Stella, corona w/lime, anything miller

Originally Posted by FORTY 1

say george, that looks tasty. I've never liked Gnss by itself though.
I love Guinness by itself, but I have some friends who can't stand Guinness but can drink 3 or 4 of these in one sitting. Try it, I thinkyou'll like it.

I tend to get the "Make that 2". My dude B will be like, "Man Rilla I'm finna go get a drink." and I say "Make that 2" anddrink whatever he returns with, usually henny
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I tend to get the "Make that 2". My dude B will be like, "Man Rilla I'm finna go get a drink." and I say "Make that 2" and drink whatever he returns with, usually henny
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

greygoose/cranberry

double shot of patron (chilled, no lime no salt)

crown/diet coke

stella

AMF/long island/tokyo tea (all derivatives of each other.)

water

I'm not a picky drunk...I'll take a shot of whatever's in the spill guard if it come down 2 it...

And Rilla, what you doin in the bar in the 1st place with ya slightly underage +@$? The 'Make that 2' is prolly the only drink you CAN get...they aintservin you... (1) yes i am feelin myself just cuz I turned 21 and 2) the drinkin age is gonna be 18 in 2028 anyway...)

Originally Posted by potus2028

I'm not a picky drunk...I'll take a shot of whatever's in the spill guard if it come down 2 it...

And Rilla, what you doin in the bar in the 1st place with ya slightly underage +@$? The 'Make that 2' is prolly the only drink you CAN get...they aint servin you... (1) yes i am feelin myself just cuz I turned 21 and 2) the drinkin age is gonna be 18 in 2028 anyway...)

Nah fam, once I'm through the door, they'll serve me whatever I BUY. "Make that 2" is the free-est drink there is. Smart *$*. I mean sir.

Depends on my mood, or if I have to drive.

Guiness
Jack and coke
Patron and soda
Cran and grey goose

Back
Top Bottom