Advice for selling my collection

Hello guys. I don't know if I am posting this in the right section or not. If I am not, please forgive me. 

I am about 1 month away from being able to sell my collection which comprises mostly of Jordan's. Before that date, what is the process that I need to go through besides taking pictures. I know I need to price check them based of condition, so should I make 1 big thread with all of my shoes? Or individual threads of each individual shoe? Any other advice is welcomed. 

Thanks a lot guys. 

Also depends on how fast you wanna sell and how much you wanna make.

Basically from my experience (not only with shoes, but with car parts for instance):
  • one individual listing per item: you'll make more money but it'll take way more time to sell everything and you'll have to deal with a lot of people.
  • one and only one listing for all items: you'll make less money and deal with less potential buyers and may sell faster (if your price is reasonable).

Well how many pair are we talking?
About 100. I have taken pics of everything so I know I should probably make 1 thread asking for a price check for all shoes right? I also need to know which year some of my retros are. 

Also depends on how fast you wanna sell and how much you wanna make.

Basically from my experience (not only with shoes, but with car parts for instance):
  • one individual listing per item: you'll make more money but it'll take way more time to sell everything and you'll have to deal with a lot of people.
  • one and only one listing for all items: you'll make less money and deal with less potential buyers and may sell faster (if your price is reasonable).
Thanks for that suggestion. I was leaning on listing pairs individually. I won't get reprimanded by listing 100 different threads would I?

About 100. I have taken pics of everything so I know I should probably make 1 thread asking for a price check for all shoes right? I also need to know which year some of my retros are. 
Thanks for that suggestion. I was leaning on listing pairs individually. I won't get reprimanded by listing 100 different threads would I?
On NT you can't list more than 1 thread per size if I'm right

Thanks for the help guys. I think my next step will need to be to get a price check on my inventory. Would it be rude to post all shoes and ask a price check for them all in 1 thread? Or would it be more appropriate to maybe ask for 10 price checks at a time?

If you're trying to find out what years they are then just simply look at the production dates on the size tag inside the shoe and then whatever year it is a few months after production dates is when they released. I'm a size 11.5 and 12 too
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

For price, check ebay "sold/completed listing" to get the base value of your shoes.. After that just add or minus $$ depending on the condition.

If you're trying to find out what years they are then just simply look at the production dates on the size tag inside the shoe and then whatever year it is a few months after production dates is when they released. I'm a size 11.5 and 12 too
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
Thanks for the heads up! Ill definitely hit up this thread when everything is good to go.
For price, check ebay "sold/completed listing" to get the base value of your shoes.. After that just add or minus $$ depending on the condition.
I was trying that earlier and I think that after a certain time frame those listings dissappear. There are a lot of shoes I can't get price checks on from ebay because of that :frown:

bumping the thread to let yall know I have my excel spreadsheet in my sig. Check them out and let me know if you have interest in any of them. Will be able to go live on july 1st 

Back
Top Bottom