AFJ 9 white red detail information (included pictures)

I really wish we could just get regular retro IX's... but I guess that's asking too much nowadays.

the ix's are my favorite j, and while these do look clean to me, i just cant see myself coppin a fusion.

they do look like the 9's a lot but there still trash.
I wonder if the midsole paint will chip on these like the retro 9's midsole does

JB has done nothing but destroy the Jordan line with these fusions

i nothing has changed with this terrible shoes

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Mac4167 wrote:
Like others have said, there have been way worse fusions,look at the upcoming IV and VI's. In needs to stop this, think of the shoes they haven't done; the VII, VIII, X, Xi and then XII. I'm picturing it in my head and I'm not seeing how it could be good.

Unfortunately I think JB plans to "fuse" all the sig. line shoes. I just think we have to wait it out. As long as JB doesn't plan to retro these I can get by with the other releases they have. I'll say one thing though, it'll be a cold in day in the shoe world when they announce they AJF XI and AJF XX3
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Already seen these two in the fake version. My co worker wears them and he thinks they are exclusive LOL. It seems that jb test the fake market first thenreleases them to the masses.

the more AJFs I see, the more I wonder what they were thinking on coming up with this series.. AF midsoles are uncomfortable and bulky. they remind me of theshoes that people wear when one leg is longer then the other. another easy pass for me

not bad at all... these will be my first pair of fusions, the white/red colorway plus the fact it more or less resembles the IX does it for me..

If they would just release the actual colorways of these Jordans and be done with it. This would be a hot colorway if it was a real AJ9. It would sell WAY muchmore than a ''fusion'', which people have called trash since day one. The only somehow positive thing about them is that they draw attentionand it's not even for the good reasons...

Originally Posted by marcus0681

If they would just release the actual colorways of these Jordans and be done with it. This would be a hot colorway if it was a real AJ9. It would sell WAY much more than a ''fusion'', which people have called trash since day one. The only somehow positive thing about them is that they draw attention and it's not even for the good reasons...

I agree with you!

Originally Posted by cutepoison

Originally Posted by marcus0681

If they would just release the actual colorways of these Jordans and be done with it. This would be a hot colorway if it was a real AJ9. It would sell WAY much more than a ''fusion'', which people have called trash since day one. The only somehow positive thing about them is that they draw attention and it's not even for the good reasons...

I agree with you!
well said
pimp.gif

not bad looking... but like i said b4 and ill continue to say, i wont pay Jordan prices for something thats supposed to be a jordan in essence but reallyisnt... if that makes sense
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom