African American ballerina Misty Copeland, exquisite beauty, WOW!

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Misty-Copeland-Dating-Prince.jpg

p04.jpg

1828762-tinky_super.jpg

OP, why did you feel the need to specify that she was AA in the title? If she was white would you say "White Ballerina"

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, why did you feel the need to specify that she was AA in the title? If she was white would you say "White Ballerina"

Why is it you have to formulate a question FOR EVERYTHING
laugh.gif

Simply because;

Misty Copeland (born September 10, 1982) is an American ballet dancer, described by many accounts as the first African American female soloist for the American Ballet Theatre (ABT),[sup][1][/sup][sup][2][/sup][sup][3][/sup] one of the three leading classical ballet companies in the United States (along with New York City Ballet and San Francisco Ballet).[sup][4][/sup] However, Anne Benna Sims and Nora Kimball, who were with the ABT in the early and mid 1980s respectively,[sup][5][/sup][sup][6][/sup][sup][7][/sup] preceded her.[sup][8][/sup] In this role as the third African-American soloist and first in two decades with ABT, she has endured the cultural pressure associated with it.[sup][2][/sup]
[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misty_Copeland#cite_note-TSiMtC-1[/sup]

I've been fantasizing about her all day. I couldn't even concentrate on my work. I need to stay away from threads like this. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Why is it you have to formulate a question FOR EVERYTHING
laugh.gif

So annoying.

Back
Top Bottom