"african american is the worst race in the world..dont blame the white man" vol boosie

He just lacks education in history.

But one thing is that blaming white people for everything isn't right.

:lol:

Boosie Stans gonna come at ya neck.

Being a native Texan... I never got the love for Boosie...

Cats be ready to scrap over calling him wake. Haha
I mean he cool I jus never got the hype. Dudes talking about the down south pac and other outlandish ****. Son can't even get that album out.

View media item 1206681

The "movement" ended in 1969 or 45 years ago. No, not all of the black community's problems are due to the "white man" but the system that was set up to favor certain individuals did not come to a grinding halt 45 years ago.

Malcolm X said:
“It isn’t the American white man who is a racist, but it’s the American political, economic and social atmosphere that automatically nourishes a racist psychology in the white man.”

The system may have stopped its open practice, but many of its ideologies are still present today in thinly veiled language and practices. On top of that, people that are in open support of the covert system have no problem saying exactly how they feel when a situation, take Ferguson for example, places black and white people on opposing sides. If those same people are our coworkers, police officers, judges and politicians, then how can anyone honestly remove all guilt and blame from a white supremacist system?

Should black folks be more in charge and responsible for their actions? Well, no more or no less than any other group. We also should not be specifically scrutinized to a harsher degree than any other group of people in this country. But do we get a fair shake on a regular basis? Hell no. There is no "level playing field" and the fantasy that Lil' Boosie is living in where drugs are imported into the country by black people looking to "kill our own race" or black folks are setting up ghettos to perpetuate violence and hopelessness is a world that doesn't exist.

Since Boosie was in the streets heavy and knows so much, I'd like to know where he thinks the drugs and guns that are in the hood come from. Does he think black families are churning those out to keep ourselves down? Does he think that a white neighborhood with a heavy police presence like most "hoods" have would not be rid of the bad influences that plague black communities in no time flat? **** is obviously allowed and worse yet, encouraged by a system that sells a dream to many young people. We always hear the negative feedback about the message from the artist, but who is funding the message? Who profits from the system? Surely we don't. For someone that was a student of Pimp C, he sure didn't get a lot of the game food for thought that Pimp was dropping in his music before he died. :smh:

Last edited:
tumblr_mqrfdgjMRi1sb9l2co1_500.gif

Seen it earlier. Yea bc killing our own is exclusive to use. :rolleyes Meanwhile his 17 year old mentally challenged henchmen will rot in jail. They should've fried this ****.

Didn't watch the vid but I'll assume there's some type of context(?), but I think if I was gonna go to someone for thoughts on African American affairs, it probably wouldn't be from Boosie. Boosie needs to give me some pretty relatable environmental tales, and choppa talk over a nice beat.

Swerrrrrrrrrrve.

Last edited:
This was actually a great interview. Most of yall will dismiss it "oh shut up rapper whatever whatever". I don't agree with what he said but then he talked about how the educational system and the prison system is the root of the problem but of course that went ignored.

This was actually a great interview. Most of yall will dismiss it "oh shut up rapper whatever whatever". I don't agree with what he said but then he talked about how the educational system and the prison system is the root of the problem but of course that went ignored.
Yep he did have some good points.

but when you say stuff that is ridiculous, it's hard to ignored...

I can't go 4 for 18, and be like " eh... Them two dunks was nasty doe"

but when you say stuff that is ridiculous, it's hard to ignored...

I can't go 4 for 18, and be like " eh... Them two dunks was nasty doe"

Bad comparison. He said one crazy thing compared to the other good points he made. Talk about the whole interview. Don't ignore any of it.

Last edited:
Boosie speaks Ebonics. This is more comical than indicative if any ideas toward the plight of blacks in America. Blacks are victims of a system that benefits whites. Simple as that.

Also I don't get the boosie worship either. Cats from Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana LOVE LOVE LOVE this *****. Had a ratchet in my car a few years back and were riding. I was bumping Thug Motivation 101 and Trap Star came on, this ***** had the nerve to say "Jeezy stole Boosie's beat"
:x :rofl: :x

Back
Top Bottom