"african american is the worst race in the world..dont blame the white man" vol boosie

LOL "Jewish" people are still White Europeans, the same way the Irish are Europeans and were oppressed by other Europeans. Historically the White Man has and will oppress anyone to meet his end goal.
U do know Jews decended from Israel right? There have actually been genetic studies on this as taboo as that may sound to you as to whether or not Jews were white. Google it if u don't believe me or anything I'm saying

Last edited:
No whites allowed huh?

If you really care about the well being of blacks you would want blacks to have every opportunity to get themselves together rather than "unite" to fight your battles.

See Jews and the NAACP for reference.
see Asians and Non Afro Hispanics during the Civil Rights for reference.
See White Femenist for reference
See LGBT for reference

Black folks fighting everyone else's battles and nobody is doing a damn thing for us. As of right now I do not care about anyone else's struggle but ours.

View media item 913278

Wait we trying to say all white jews European or otherwise are descendants from Israel?

Sounds like yall playing the 1/15th cherokee card.

U do know Jews decended from Israel right? There have actually been genetic studies on this as taboo as that may sound to you as to whether or not Jews were white. Google it if u don't believe me or anything I'm saying

There are studies tracing certain Ethiopians directly to the true Jews yet they are not welcomed to Israel.

The Synagogue of Satan will fall.

There are studies tracing certain Ethiopians directly to the true Jews yet they are not welcomed to Israel.

The Synagogue of Satan will fall.
Yes they're have been studies on the Ethiopians and on the white skinned Jews as well and on their DNA differences with White Europeans.

Are we really having a conversation about an ethnoreligious group. Jews can be any race. You have Arab Jews, African Jews, European Jews. Last time I checked, Europeans and Arab people were the ones oppressing African/Indigenous/Black peoples. This whole argument about Jews is a red herring.

Are we really having a conversation about an ethnoreligious group. Jews can be any race. You have Arab Jews, African Jews, European Jews. Last time I checked, Europeans and Arab people were the ones oppressing African/Indigenous/Black peoples. This whole argument about Jews is a red herring.
You must not be abreast to the current state of racial tensions in Israel towards Africans.

Everyone tells Blacks and Mexicans to get over slavery and extinction of our ancestors but to say the same of Jews and Holocaust is against the law.

Back
Top Bottom