African Americans are the most diverse race when it comes to dating.

African Americans are the most diverse race when it comes to relationships. It's not uncommon or unheard of for us to not date any particular race. You seemore Blacks and Hispanics together or Black and Asian together than lets say White and Hispanic or Hispanic and Asian (I've actually never seen that). Whatam I trying to get at? Well, we are just a smooth race
pimp.gif

Prove me wrong?

But.....

African Americans can't really be categorized into a nationality, unless they know where they are from?

I mean I could be wrong by saying this but it's hard to say exactly from where, unlike people calling others Mexicans and stuff. Unless one says SouthAmericans are the most diverse when it comes to dating because then it applies because the range of different states/countries etc is thrown in there when yousay South Americane.

nerd.gif
flame suit on

pimp.gif

I know an Asian chick with a black BF, a Spanish chick with black partners, and a white chick with a black BF. I think you might be onto something. Now if Ican only find a black chick into white guys....

I'd actually say caucasians are the most diverse race when it comes to dating. How often do you see black/ asian couples?

My broad is Chinese.

I'm diverse when it comes to women I find attractive. But don't get it twisted, I hate her family. And I gotta admit her family leaks ignorance andbigotry. Makes me think twice about Asians.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I know an Asian chick with a black BF, a Spanish chick with black partners, and a white chick with a black BF. I think you might be onto something. Now if I can only find a black chick into white guys....
So the Asian and the White chick has the term "BF" in singular form, but why the spanish chick gotta have "partnerS"?

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I know an Asian chick with a black BF, a Spanish chick with black partners, and a white chick with a black BF. I think you might be onto something. Now if I can only find a black chick into white guys....
So the Asian and the White chick has the term "BF" in singular form, but why the spanish chick gotta have "partnerS"?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but nah, he's referring to specific people he knows...and that particular spanish chick prolly just messes around with dudes

Back
Top Bottom