African Americans are the most diverse race when it comes to dating.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I know an Asian chick with a black BF, a Spanish chick with black partners, and a white chick with a black BF. I think you might be onto something. Now if I can only find a black chick into white guys....
So the Asian and the White chick has the term "BF" in singular form, but why the spanish chick gotta have "partnerS"?
laugh.gif

U know what he meant.

Get at him.

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

I know an Asian chick with a black BF, a Spanish chick with black partners, and a white chick with a black BF. I think you might be onto something. Now if I can only find a black chick into white guys....
So the Asian and the White chick has the term "BF" in singular form, but why the spanish chick gotta have "partnerS"?
laugh.gif

U know what he meant.

Get at him.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but nah, he's referring to specific people he knows...and that particular spanish chick prolly just messes around with dudes

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats the kind of talk that promotes stereotypes.

Where my latina women at?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

question: are all lightskinned blacks mixed with white or some distant white relatives?
Just about everyone is mixed with someone of a different race somewhere down theline....the majority of West Indians and North American black people are mixed with a lighter colored race....hence why you have different skin shades

Originally Posted by meangene

black chicks wont date asian men

Lies.

Anyway...
They're tons of combinations in this world I really don't think black people are THE MOST diverse when it comes to dating.
I think all of us have had our fair share.
Stupid Topic.

ATLien Seeko wrote:
One race in 200 years.. watch.

QFT
I agree with he OP too. 98% of the white dudes I see have white girls & about 70% of the Hispanics I see have Hispanic girls. Strangely enough I see moreblack dudes with other races than with black females. Equal opportunity FTW

Asians i think r the most bigoted towards mixing race or so it seems... for as many white klansmen and hardened old black folk seems like theirs jus as many"keep it to themselves" racist Asian ppl...

anyone ever read the book "Capitalist N word"? good read for young black ppl... highly recommended

It dont matter what race you are.

Im white mixed with native American and a small bit of Hispanic.

I stay with hispanic and black girls thats it.

If your Swagger is hot you can get with any race .

mmmmmmmmm i dont see any race that is the most diverse while dating... im from Massachusetts & i dont see anybody with a boy/girl that is a differentbackground
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

It dont matter what race you are.

Im white mixed with native American and a small bit of Hispanic.

I stay with hispanic and black girls thats it.

If your Swagger is hot you can get with any race .

Usage of this word in serious context means YNS.

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

question: are all lightskinned blacks mixed with white or some distant white relatives?

no. as far as i can see in my ancestry everyone in my fam is black with the exception of a few native americans...i have several family members and friends whoare pale yellow and they're not mixed

Back
Top Bottom