African Descendants ✊🏿 Black People - Americas, Africa, Caribbean Culture Discussion

Yup Byron Allen wife is as white as snow. When you build your life around a non black woman I don’t respect you as a black man

DD80F54F-CD3C-42BA-8B76-0EEE320C6487.jpeg

I’m sorry but if you want to debate me on that. Go right ahead by brothers

Wow :smh:

Yup Byron Allen wife is as white as snow. When you build your life around a non black woman I don’t respect you as a black man

DD80F54F-CD3C-42BA-8B76-0EEE320C6487.jpeg

I’m sorry but if you want to debate me on that. Go right ahead by brothers

lol why would anyone engage in this fruitless debate. I also don't debate with rednecks who are against interatial marriages. There is no debate to be had.

Funny how a white man sleeping with a black woman doesn't negate his racism, but a black man sleeping with a white woman is grounds for excommunication.

Even in that white man still wins smh.

And it came out that Barrack got with Michelle after the white woman he proposed to turned him down.
What if Barrack really likes women that look like his mother (a white woman) and got with Michelle for optics?

nintchdbpict000004944612.jpg

"Genevieve also said they would smoke pot at parties. She claimed he would take cocaine with friends Hasan Chandoo, Imad Hussain and Sohale Siddiqi at Occidental College, Los Angeles, but nowhere near as much as the others.
Australian Genevieve said: “For every five lines that somebody did, he would have done half.”

He also said he considered that a relationship with a man could possibly be less taxing.

I don't think the Obama of your fantasy is matching up with reality.

Last edited:
Funny how a white man sleeping with a black woman doesn't negate his racism, but a black man sleeping with a white woman is grounds for excommunication.

And it came out that Barrack got with Michelle after the white woman he proposed to turned him down.
What if Barrack really likes women that look like his mother (a white woman) and got with Michelle for optics?

"Genevieve also said they would smoke pot at parties. She claimed he would take cocaine with friends Hasan Chandoo, Imad Hussain and Sohale Siddiqi at Occidental College, Los Angeles, but nowhere near as much as the others.
Australian Genevieve said: “For every five lines that somebody did, he would have done half.”

He also said he considered that a relationship with a man could possibly be less taxing.

damn, ol gurl was snitching. And it shouldn't be a shock that Barack dated and possibly would have ended up marrying a white woman. He probably dated every race and just ended up with Michelle.

People are just people.

To endorse the narrative that the skin color of who you love and who loves you matters is to endorse the narrative that skin color based "race" exists at all....and thusly we must accept everything that comes with that endorsement.

The original definition of race had nothing to do with skin color until a profit could be made from the suffering of a great many people for the benefit of a few merely by a lie in the form of a redefinition of this word.

We have been culturally conditioned to accept facts as herressy and lies as truth.

Last edited:
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING A BLACK MAN CAN DO TO SHOW HIS COMMITMENT TO HIS RACE IS TO BUILD HIS LIFE AROUND A BLACK WOMAN. END OF STORY

Building your life around any woman sounds like chaos bruh. Women always tryna run everything if you let them. You gotta be solid fam. What they want change with the wind. It sounds cool but it's not practical.
And I love every inch of a fine woman. But they not running me around tho.

Who did he MARRY?!?! and built his legacy with?!
Homeboy using a chick he dated in college for his argument.

Building your life around any woman sounds like chaos bruh. Women always tryna run everything if you let them. You gotta be solid fam. What they want change with the wind. It sounds cool but it's not practical.
And I love every inch of a fine woman. But they not running me around tho.

I get what you’re saying, but women aren’t evil bro lol. Trust me I’ve been with the wrong one and I can say a lot of the bad things that happened to me with women are mainly my doing. I’ve learned responsibility from that. It’s pretty important to be with a woman, so you know you can have kids and have a family. Right?

Back
Top Bottom