After Debris settles and the dust gets swept off...

eddiebauer757 wrote:

HGTV really helped out as well.... " My First Place", "Property Virgins w/ Sandra Renomatto", "House Hunters" i used to hate these type of shows

i watch these every night...love these shows...they have me hype to buy a place...

^^^^^ Property Virgins has filmed in 804 at least 2 times that I know of. All of these shows have like great advice. A lot of expert opinions thrown out daily

Thanks for the love again everybody. We should start a DMV House buying thread

FYI cost of Houses in Bmore is 50% higher than 804....

Hats off to all you dudes who can afford water, bread, and Bolonga up in MD
laugh.gif
eek.gif

oh yeah...congrats...lol

i'm watching my first place right now...damn i can't wait to move to chicago...

Congrats....... home buying is the way to go (houses not apt. or condos).. I'm almost finished buying my Condo. I only have about a year and half to finishpaying it off. After I do so I will still have to cough up Condo fees, which granted isnt a much a rent but still. So my plan is to rent it out for a few yearsand buy a house and use the Condo rent Money for my Mortgage FTW...

Congrats

Originally Posted by jahsondc

Congrats....... home buying is the way to go (houses not apt. or condos).. I'm almost finished buying my Condo. I only have about a year and half to finish paying it off. After I do so I will still have to cough up Condo fees, which granted isnt a much a rent but still. So my plan is to rent it out for a few years and buy a house and use the Condo rent Money for my Mortgage FTW...

Congrats
ex-co-worker of mine is about to make the same move...

I only have a few weeks left... only thing I dreading at this point is packing. This will be my 3rd move in 3 years but at least this one is permanent

happy.gif

Its been about a month and Friday cant come soon enough! Im drained from all the packing so far at this point. After I unload the truck I will probably just goto sleep on the floor
laugh.gif

Thanks for giving me the layout of your crib... Now I know how to get in... and get out...
Messing with you homie... Congratulations...
smile.gif

One I get wife out of Bailey Financial Boot Camp, I'm there on it here in Henrico Co.

Until then, my investments are hidden like dow in grandma's bra!

laugh.gif

Been a busy first week at the new spot.... living out of a box covered in a black trash bag stuffed with ice for 6 days but #OhBuddy when that fridge camethough
laugh.gif

Kinda stoked that one of the new neighbors saw me moving the sofa and came over and helped me move the sofa and the mattress.

I feel like penny when he said he can fit the house he grew up in inside of one room (more like the house i grew up in can fit inside my house and still haveroom)

My mom and grandma drove up today w/ a big smile on their faces. Told my grandma she play her cards right ill let her live in the crawl space under the house
laugh.gif
(and ill still charge her rent)

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

My mom and grandma drove up today w/ a big smile on their faces. Told my grandma she play her cards right ill let her live in the crawl space under the house
laugh.gif
(and ill still charge her rent)
roll.gif
roll.gif

Congrats on the house. Looks real nice. I can't wait until I can move out of the Apartment me and my wife are at now. Our first child is due in LateApril-Early May and I really would like to buy a home no later than next summer.

Back
Top Bottom