After watching this, why wear Ralph Lauren?

Originally Posted by illphillip

Video was filmed on Long Island. I know that club both inside and out.

So sadly, these dudes may be from NY.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

yep. Hood dudes beeeeen wearing Polo, especially down south. Polo shorts, shirt, hat= southern staples.
It's not a fad, it's just everybody and they mama got a video camera now.
Come on man, lets be serious.

It's _'s that was white tee'd/girbaud/Coogi'd/Dickie'd/etc. DOWN and all of a sudden they're Polo from head to toe. Polo, AmericanEagle, all that !%@+. And like I said before:
I'm talking about the hood dudes who JUST started wearing polo when Young Dro/etc came on the scene.

Like the dudes in this vid, Travis Porter type dudes.

yep. Hood dudes beeeeen wearing Polo, especially down south. Polo shorts, shirt, hat= southern staples.
Dre, do Down South dudes really be in denial to this extent? Seriously

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Well, to be fair, there are some people that have been wearing Polo like that for the longest. That whole look, wether it was RL, Tommy, orNautica.

But for the vast majority, HELL NO. It was whatever trend was hot at the time.
they are from NY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wooooooow.

They got fake accent's and everything.

I find it hard to believe that these dudes are really from NY.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

If you're questioning why wear Polo because of a goofy $%% song, you were never down with it from jump.

This ++!% is for life! (massages Polo tat).....lol.
roll.gif

man ive been wearing polo since the 1st grade.dro and others werent the ones to bring it out,they are some clowns.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Well, to be fair, there are some people that have been wearing Polo like that for the longest. That whole look, wether it was RL, Tommy, or Nautica.

Truth. Plenty of dudes down here have that look. I mean....just go find a nupe somewhere...they love Polo

A lot of us real cats in the south was on Polo way before this "fad" even hit the scene. Moms used to kept me fitted in Ralph Lauren when everybodyelse was rocking FUBU/Ecko/etc
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Also alot of dudes from the A used to rock Polo, Nautica, & Tommy for the longest. Nautica & Tommy fell off but Polo never did. It's alot of hooddudes out here that rock it too. I've been rocking Polo since '95.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Also alot of dudes from the A used to rock Polo, Nautica, & Tommy for the longest. Nautica & Tommy fell off but Polo never did. It's alot of hood dudes out here that rock it too. I've been rocking Polo since '95.
Yea I know dudes was on Polo in the 90s cause I used to crack on em like you dressing white bruh so its not a fad forreal them dope boys use tostay wearing colorful polos, tommy like dro wearing now.

Back
Top Bottom