After Xmas Sales??

I know the retail stores are having them, but the question is where at? Im tyring to cop heavy tomorro but dont know which spots to hit(pause). I know somebodyon NT could fill me in ya dig

-macy's has a $10 off $25 purchase coupon
-nordstrom's men's sale is starting tomorrow morning
-brooks brothers has 40 + 15% off tomorrow

Originally Posted by Legit4life23

Where or how do u get the macys $10 off coupon

I just saw the commercial for it it just said spend $25 and get $10 off didn't say anything about a coupon.

Sun Diego tomorrow 20-50 off the whole store
pimp.gif
But last year it wasstraight 50 off the whole store they must've lost money last year...

Originally Posted by Legit4life23

Where or how do u get the macys $10 off coupon

I just saw the commercial for it it just said spend $25 and get $10 off didn't say anything about a coupon.

ok cool, i guess im just gonna check out the newspaper to be sure. is it usually crowded during the after Christmas sale?

i work for macys too

its the same sale they have every week.
laugh.gif

i dont get why anyone thinks one is better than the other

retrophan, where you work at??

edit:
you can get the coupon in most newspapers, and also, be prepared for extremely long lines. everyones gonna be returning all there gifts.

I'll probably go down to the mall tomorrow and so what's up with the clothing stores. The apparel retailers had the weakest holiday season in a longtime and they will offer some deep discounts. If it looks like the dicounted merchandise is moving, I'll probably buy some stuff. If the discountedmerchandize is still not moving, I'll wait for them to discount their merchandise so deeply as to insure that they can just clear out some inventory spacefor the coming spring season.

I read that electronic retailers had pretty good sales so there will likely not be as substantial discounts as you'll likely see in apparel in the comingweeks.

Back
Top Bottom