AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

I wanted those man 
mean.gif

Another shot of the og pair from pack , I remember how people complained about these when they releases [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
This was the pair that is AMAZING !!! Quality and material were so on point , I had all 3 and were great

They definitely screwed up the Trainer SC II's from this pack. The teal sockliner from the OG was gone and they used mesh instead of nylon for the sockliner then had the confidence to include them in a VINTAGE pack :lol:

Sometimes I wonder if they outsource the individuals involved with these retro's because when they did that it made absolutely ZERO sense. It wasn't included on the OG so how could it be vintage? :smh:

OG 1989

2012 retro

2013 "vintage retro"

They definitely screwed up the Trainer SC II's from this pack. The teal sockliner from the OG was gone and they used mesh instead of nylon for the sockliner then had the confidence to include them in a VINTAGE pack :lol:

Sometimes I wonder if they outsource the individuals involved with these retro's because when they did that it made absolutely ZERO sense. It wasn't included on the OG so how could it be vintage? :smh:

OG 1989

2012 retro

2013 "vintage retro"

Definitely, funny how they hit it out of the park on the trainer sc and revolution, but struck out on the sc 2. I still copped Them for $50 though [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Definitely, funny how they hit it out of the park on the trainer sc and revolution, but struck out on the sc 2. I still copped Them for $50 though [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
I have the 2012 retros and the "OG" QS retros if anyone wants a comparison

OG 1989

2012 retro

2013 "vintage retro"

Grabbed the 2012 QS pair on sale for 60. Just looked at them the leather was decent on them.

Last edited:
IIRC, didn't the Vintage Pack Auburn SC have off-white, almost cream-colored leather?

its time for nike to remaster the toebox for the AT SC 2 and  AT SC High

I think the problem is the only people who care about the history of this shoe are in this thread , when the og pack released they sat and went to clearance everywhere so Nike isnt going to waste quality material on a shoe only a handful of customers care about

I think the problem is the only people who care about the history of this shoe are in this thread , when the og pack released they sat and went to clearance everywhere so Nike isnt going to waste quality material on a shoe only a handful of customers care about
The same could be said for the Trainer Huarache Premium.

Here is what I'm talking about. I remember these when I was in high school. In fact a contestant on American Gladiators had these on. I remember watching the show live when they did traveling shows.

Premium QS materials on a shoe nobody really cared about. I had to have them and picked up 2 before they sold out. The leather smells great and it's butter smooth. You can see the quality of the leather. Unfortunately, it was the only Trainer Huarache to get the premium treatment of the last set of retros. I want the Trainer SC Auburn and the White/Teal colorway to drop with this leather.

Last edited:
These are from 1999 this was a retro plus the upper are suede the panel are real plastic all real leather why can't they do this now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom