AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

47CA22FE-A2F7-4AF3-BD22-B775B7022B01.jpeg

Off topic, well not really... but can anyone tell me why resell prices on Bo Jackson's, Pippen's, and Barkley's are SO damn high? I mean dudes be wanting like $350+, for some of their sigs. It's been like this for years, too.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
Everyone trying to jump on the next wave early. Resellers just buying up anything they can make a dollar on.

Off topic, well not really... but can anyone tell me why resell prices on Bo Jackson's, Pippen's, and Barkley's are SO damn high? I mean dudes be wanting like $350+, for some of their sigs. It's been like this for years, too.

Personally I don't know why, which is why I haven't bought any in a while. I'm not paying those prices for Bo's when I have plenty of other shoe options to buy for half if not a fourth of that price. Resellers can die a horrible death trying to charge that.

The sad part is the 3 sig you name usually go on sale depending on the shoe I refuse to pay over retail for them dolphins bo's

Me personally, I need them to retro the Shane McMahon's.

nike-air-trainer-sc-high-black-white_o4sn9v.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I've been waiting for this colorway to retro for years...
I bought these off a guy I met on not that was in the military and stationed in Italy. He also hooked me up with the black white nyc and the navy/white nyc af1 when they were a euro release. I believe these trainers were a euro or euro/can exclusive.

Wasup with these dolphin bo' s nike don't have them I checked all a few foot spots in my city and coming up empty

They got up to size 9 in stock now... Haven't seen them any place else
Exactly boutiques online I seen them on and no where else besides Jimmy and my size was gone by the time I send the link. Chick at Jimmy jazz told me they recall them don't know how true that is but my city don't have them.

Exactly boutiques online I seen them on and no where else besides Jimmy and my size was gone by the time I send the link. Chick at Jimmy jazz told me they recall them don't know how true that is but my city don't have them.
Yea they were just about out of stock and then i checked and a full size run. Just check once in a while

Nike is pissing me off with these releases. I wanted these in a 9.5 but settled on 9 becUse they were so scarce and had been out a while I thought they were done except for resell. week later they’re plentiful. Did the same thing with infrared trainer 3.

Back
Top Bottom