AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

One of the Dtlr's in my city got a partial shipment. Biggest size was a 10.5. Hopefully the bigger sizes come in this week. I need a size 14.

Let me know if there is any nters willing to help for a sz 10. Unfortunately I don't live next to a major city anymore.

We need a sku....

One of the Dtlr's in my city got a partial shipment. Biggest size was a 10.5. Hopefully the bigger sizes come in this week. I need a size 14.
Let me know if they have a size 11 or 11.5 or 12 please. none of the DTLR in the DMV have them or sold out.

Ma Dukes the real MVP. She ended up copping for me. Funny she copped my OG SBB from DTLR also. Mesh tongue too. All sizes were gone. Think only got 1 FSR.
PhotoGrid_1650582380954.jpg

PhotoGrid_1650582580659.jpg

PhotoGrid_1650582567568.jpg

PhotoGrid_1650582574653.jpg

Called DTLR, they had just got them in. She was like you want me to go get them for you. She got to the mall some dude was trying to buy my size but he left his debit card in the car. He left & the employee thought he was gone so my mom was gonna buy them. He came back like you selling my shoes lol & they told her well since he was going to buy we cant sell to you. But dude ended up letting dukes cop them & he copped another siz

So, I called a DTLR that’s about an hour and 45 minutes from me and they said they can’t hold them until the weekend

So I figured I could try to take some vacation time from work in the morning and get to work in the afternoon for an appointment I have

The one manager I talked to told me to call back at 7:30 to see if they still have them…I said “don’t you close at 7?” And he tells me no, 8

So I just called and get the message that I called outside of their business hours

Brooooooo…

They’re open until 8 on Fridays and Saturdays…this ****in’ incompetent goofy doesn’t even know what day of the week it is 🤨

Those toes!

family-feud-steve-harvey.gif

I was about to say the SAME EXACT DAMN THING!!!! Nike really has NO SHAME!!!!

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
So, I called a DTLR that’s about an hour and 45 minutes from me and they said they can’t hold them until the weekend

So I figured I could try to take some vacation time from work in the morning and get to work in the afternoon for an appointment I have

The one manager I talked to told me to call back at 7:30 to see if they still have them…I said “don’t you close at 7?” And he tells me no, 8

So I just called and get the message that I called outside of their business hours

Brooooooo…

They’re open until 8 on Fridays and Saturdays…this ****in’ incompetent goofy doesn’t even know what day of the week it is 🤨

That dude knew when they were open, and closed. He's just tryin pull a fast one. I hate we have to go through SOOOO much BS, just to cop general F'N releases, nowadays...

|l
|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Your avatar my goodness!!!​

:lol:

Yes sir, YOU ALREADY KNOW...

I'm SALTY as ****, that I couldn't the entire pic in it. YAMS are 100% REAL, & straight perfection, in female form. Her and her twin sister, have gotta be the two COLDEST women I've seen in YEARS. Straight up, bonafide, UNDENIABLE GOAT POTENTIAL.

💯

ANYWAYS...

Here's photo from eBay...

s-l16000.jpg

The shape, and GOD those toes are PRETTY F'N DASTARDLY.... But since I always struck out on these, I still want/NEED a pair.

Back
Top Bottom