AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Then X<2013

IMG_20220515_213447.jpg

IMG_20220515_213410.jpg

Shut the thread down like its 2003. All of these were :nthat: but those White/Grey's??? Grails! My childhood is on fire rn :lol: had those in 10th grade and made soooo many dope memories in them. Remember meeting this kid who put me on to the Chloro Trainers.
I can think of one pair I had that's not pictured(other than those horrible suede pairs w/ the plaid pattern :lol:)...they were mostly white with a little bit of grey and a little bit of orange...don't recall specific names of the grey and orange

I think I had a couple of pairs of them and I know I skated in a pair cause they were beat

anyone have any pics of said pair?

Thanks for sharing 👍 Let's send these to Nike as they forgot the correct tongue height... Still can't see the point, decide, Nikes cost killer or designers fault?...
I doubt Nike re-designs the shoe like that, to where they have a designer who is specifying all the dimensions of the shoe. My guess is they have a project manager with a budget, and that person has a list of all the factories that have the equipment and know-how to make SC Trainer Highs. The PM might decide on colors and general material type, and then contact the factories for bid proposals. Maybe they look at samples, but for low-budget retros like these I bet they just select a factory based on price/history/reputation and then go straight into production.

Back
Top Bottom