AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

These are BEAUUUUUTIFUL
20220525_014652.jpg

20220525_014712.jpg
20220525_014749.jpg

About time.
BackgroundEraser1653490897337.jpg

Thanks KanyIZZY KanyIZZY for the assist. I guess I'll double up, or if someone else needs an oop or we'll see.

Dope bro! I saw them on there earlier and was going to PM you but didn't want them to sell out. I will cancel my pair if I still can. Glad you ate homie! Now to find M marztharealist sz 12. I keep trying but it says sold out even though its there.

Looks like I can't cancel it now. Ill just oop or return. If they ship and someone else needs an 11, let me know. I went ahead and copped another 10.5 since my pair from Friday didn't ship and they keep restocking and shipping other pairs. Ill probably end up cancelling, returning, or ooping the 3rd one that doesn't ship.

Looks like I can't cancel it now. Ill just oop or return. If they ship and someone else needs an 11, let me know. I went ahead and copped another 10.5 since my pair from Friday didn't ship and they keep restocking and shipping other pairs. Ill probably end up cancelling, returning, or ooping the 3rd one that doesn't ship.
I see. If for some reason, I don't get my size 11 shipped, maybe I'll cop from you if you still have it. Or I can double up.

Now that these are popping up like the Nike OG Structures let’s not go crazy buying 4-5 pairs. Cats were sick of striking out on J’s, Barkleys, and Griffeys buying just to feel something. Remember these will be back in 4 years and the tongue is dumb short hell it’s cut for size 7-9, bigger the size shorter to tongue. Let everybody eat on this one.

Back
Top Bottom