AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

And for those saying the quality is trash...I missed out on the 2016, haven't received the 2022 yet. But I'm guessing that most of you never encountered the 2009 retro. Shoes were absolute trash... plastic like toe box and botched paint and glue on nearly all pairs. Only saving grace for these was, this was during the time of the occasional Footlocker 50% employee discounts. Retail then was 105 so I remember grabbing 2 pairs at half off. Terrrrrrrible quality.

IMG_3591.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg

And for those saying the quality is trash...I missed out on the 2016, haven't received the 2022 yet. But I'm guessing that most of you never encountered the 2009 retro. Shoes were absolute trash... plastic like toe box and botched paint and glue on nearly all pairs. Only saving grace for these was, this was during the time of the occasional Footlocker 50% employee discounts. Retail then was 105 so I remember grabbing 2 pairs at half off. Terrrrrrrible quality.

IMG_3591.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg
I’ve owned them all and truthfully I didn’t find the 2009 to be completely terrible, I owned about 4 pairs of them and yes paint chipped bad but so did the release in 98, leather wasn’t all that great but wasn’t terrible but one thing I will say about the 2009 release is that they were very comfy on feet -Atleast for me- 2012 and 2013 vtg pack as well as the last retro had a flat non cushioned feel that isn’t as comfy as the 2009. 2022 seems to have fixed that

I’ve owned them all and truthfully I didn’t find the 2009 to be completely terrible, I owned about 4 pairs of them and yes paint chipped bad but so did the release in 98, leather wasn’t all that great but wasn’t terrible but one thing I will say about the 2009 release is that they were very comfy on feet -Atleast for me- 2012 and 2013 vtg pack as well as the last retro had a flat non cushioned feel that isn’t as comfy as the 2009. 2022 seems to have fixed that

Actually pulling these out... they don't seem as bad as I remember (minus the small defects) I just remember the toe boxes being so wavy and crap looking after just 1 wear. Not even creasing, just like looking warped.

Wow. Missed again. This is the lowest point ever of the sneaker culture when these sell out instantly. Most of these resellers buying them don’t even know who Bo is. Ok. This time I’m really going to StockX for my 2 pairs. $202 each 🤦🏼‍♂️

Wow. Missed again. This is the lowest point ever of the sneaker culture when these sell out instantly. Most of these resellers buying them don’t even know who Bo is. Ok. This time I’m really going to StockX for my 2 pairs. $202 each 🤦🏼‍♂️

I got hit right in the feels when I made the mistake of asking at a local Footlocker if they got the Bo Jacksons in.. and was met with a VERY confused face. My initial reaction was ugh stupid ftl employees but then instantly I realized I was the dumb one for assuming this kid had ANY idea what I was talking about. Feels old man.

I got hit right in the feels when I made the mistake of asking at a local Footlocker if they got the Bo Jacksons in.. and was met with a VERY confused face. My initial reaction was ugh stupid ftl employees but then instantly I realized I was the dumb one for assuming this kid had ANY idea what I was talking about. Feels old man.
I went to the 34th street mall in NYC and asked the two FNL there if they had them. I just showed them the picture of the Auburns on FNL.com on my phone. The top level store associate said no. The bottom level store associate said they have em upstairs :lol: and I said I just asked them, then he said nah we don't have them. Lol employees either don't know or are lying sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom