AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Got these Nike tees representing the cities. Not an exact match for the Auburns cw but it can do.
9E535373-A851-4A06-8EE3-1D81A3DCEDEF.jpeg

Auburns sitting anywhere in big sizes? Also, what’s the consensus on this retro? Decent at least? Last pair I owned were the ‘09s, which were absolute garbage, but I still loved em.
8/10 imo
biggest gripe is the short tongue.
Quality is waaay better than last few retros excluding the retro OG (cream colored) pair.
Def a multiple pair cop imo

8/10 imo
biggest gripe is the short tongue.
Quality is waaay better than last few retros excluding the retro OG (cream colored) pair.
Def a multiple pair cop imo
Did some running around this weekend and saw em in person, didn’t blow me away. If the sneaker climate wasn’t how it is, wouldn’t be a retail grab either…. With all that said, I still need a pair at retail at most… I hate it here. :lol:

Did some running around this weekend and saw em in person, didn’t blow me away. If the sneaker climate wasn’t how it is, wouldn’t be a retail grab either…. With all that said, I still need a pair at retail at most… I hate it here. :lol:
Tbh I nvr been blown away at quality (beside the retro OG cream pair) but it’s def my favorite Bo silhouette in my fav color so this is always a must.

Tbh I nvr been blown away at quality (beside the retro OG cream pair) but it’s def my favorite Bo silhouette in my fav color so this is always a must.
Yup, one of my all time favs as well… just figured they’d be around, in which they actually are… just not in my sz. Legit saw 4-5 stores with em in stock today, none had my 13.

The retail cream had crap fake grey suede, same fake webtec texture, and same chipping type midsole issues. It’s saving grace was a supremely high level of ‘white’ suede upper and toebox. So yes, it was an upgrade. But totally worth a huge upcharge is up for debate.

Peace and blessings 🌎Sizing on Air Bo Turf True or Half UP stuff Peace and Thank You!
1OVE 1IFE 1THATERA

I go half up on a lot of Nikes. All of my Bo's from the past were an 11 and I was able to go 10.5 on these easy. TTS.
Yeah, I ALWAYS go a half size up or full-size up. To much hassle trying to get a bigger size if they are too small. Also if the shoes are too big, I will just change out the insole for an "aftermarket" one. Nike quality control or sizing is too finiky.

Back
Top Bottom