AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Now Nike is saying it's a TLO.

Can't they get their story straight?

Last edited:
Yep, changed again!
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anyone cop from unheardof? Good looks Grizz, thinking I will try on NDC for the price and cash back. Looks like no TLO but people have been saying searching for the product number hasn't been working, thoughts? Last time I copped on non TLO the page just didn't go up until right at 8am.

Anyone cop from unheardof? Good looks Grizz, thinking I will try on NDC for the price and cash back. Looks like no TLO but people have been saying searching for the product number hasn't been working, thoughts? Last time I copped on non TLO the page just didn't go up until right at 8am.

Well technically it should NOT show up until right at 8 since thats the drop time for them. I think nike has fixed it since orevious shoes have shown up before 8. But the search function still works. Worked last weekend and weekend before. Also worked cpl weeks ago. So youre good

product number search always works for me.. 

edit: all tho on the infrared 2's nike messed something where adult sizes didn't pop up so they had to release a seperate link for them even tho they weren't tlo... but other then that works everytime

Last edited:
Searching worked for the foams. Checking out was the issue

Anyone in the Dallas Area know if these will be in store? Called the Nike Store and a couple HoH and they said they weren't getting this.

Man, those are so nice. Are they releasing at any of the Eastbay chains? Haven't heard anything locally either.

Edit: ok, so Champs is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom