AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

unreal. maybe they'll be a random release over here on FTL.
there is not much demand for the AT SC High in the EU

the previous cws all sat on the EU FL site collecting dust and got discounted till 80-90 euro

i gonna play the waiting game with this cw, and jump on them with my VIP discount so that i get another 30% off

when they are discounted so that i can get them for 56-63 euro
smokin.gif

Using the product code screwed me with the foams tonight. With or without the dash. Only the product name worked, but I wasted valuable time with the product code and missed out in the end.

The Bo's were a good lesson for me, you can't solely count on the product code in a RD search. Landed the foams by using two tabs (code/keyword) and simultaneously refreshing. And yes, one showed up earlier than the other.

[quote name="Mantis Tobo url="/t/345401/again-nike-trainer-sc-high-retro-spring-2013/1320#post_20442256"]whoa thats almost as much as the shoes

my shirt and shoes just shipped out from NDC :nthat:
[/quote]

And I'm jealous I should of pulled the trigger in the morning Damn... but either way nice pick up man.

lol only $200, thats an extra $70. I havent seen a 15 on ebay yet, hopefully somebody got them who really wanted them. Still kinda pissy about the triple captcha and a math problem episode from yesterday. 
I'm just saying its not gonna be a 350 dollar shoe. yea id never pay 200 either but usually FC charges an arm and a leg and if they are  charging 200 you should be able to pick up a pair for 150-160 somewhere. 

Waddup.

As I said before, I think you'll be able to get these around retail once the dust settles. Maybe not everywhere, but with a bit of effort good prices will be found in the near future.
Would be nice. These resellers like to hold shoes hostage these days tho.

I see they selling the horse racing Air Trainer 3's on eBay for $260 now smh ridiculous lol

Back
Top Bottom