AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

It's crazy cause I ordered two pair of kobe 9 elites on 6/30 and one pair of those shipped already... I ordered four pair of these on 7/4 and I just got the "we started" email on Monday.... These say 6 weeks so in about another 5 weeks minimum I'll be uploading pics of the quality

how long does a Nike iD usually stay available to order, dudes in here are sayin they are gonna wait for pics of quality. Will they reallly be up that long?

I'm going to guess they will be up as long as the Air 180s were. I have no idea how long that was however. Lol

Gettin these tomorrow for a steal

STILL NEED A YELLOW PAIR… I MISS THE WHITE/GREY PAIR FROM 2001… MY FIRST PAIR OF BO'S

DAMN these are going to be such a problem just messing around here at work while Ride Along is on.  I can't wait until I get serious.

Of course I had to create the elusive Broncos SC Trainers, that only a few managed to find.  I wish I hadn't bought the Chargers color a couple weeks back.

Last one I was trying to use the cement IV's as my inspiration but they took on a life of there own.

I couldn't find this thread for a minute but stumbled across the one for the Spring 2011 SC Trainers.

Decided to try my hand at recreating them.

I wish we could pick the stitching color as well.  Since these aren't getting replaced by a newer model perhaps they will offer more colors and more options.

Last edited:
DAMN I HATE you NIKE.  So many color combination's, this might easily take over my room as the one I have the most shoes of.

See this is exactly why I didn't want to start designing because I know I would spend the entire day doing it.

Edit:

Last edited:
I like the 2011 recreations and those black/reds.

Here's a few more I was messing with figured I'd post. If only I could actually afford to order all these.

Courirs

Grey nubuck

Creamsicle

Reverse Creamsicle

Doetan Mowabbs

I've been trying to figure out a colorway to use a gitd sole...

But nothing looks acceptable but yeezy colorways

And since I don't own any... Why not?

Once we get a leather report... I might go with these

On the fence about 3m mudguard or not

I will see what I can do with the GIRD sole.

Here are some ideas I came up with, I figure with the all black shoes if you are out people will only see the GITD and the reflective material.

The last two one has the reflective material on the upper accent, so it can catch people's eyes when they are walking.  Can't imagine if they gave us the option for GITD speckles.

Edit:  Since you didn't say where you wanted the GITD.

Last edited:
too many colorways NIke probably wont drop for gr i'd love to id

Last edited by a moderator:
That white/navy/red pair is similar to a pair I had in high school around 2000 I think?

Btw RIP to these all white clear bottoms from 2001

These were grass cutting shoes for like 5 years until they fell apart on me a couple weeks ago

were those the dominican editions? think they also came without the flag and with the NIKE logo around 2000/01

yankees

the possibilities are endlessssss............

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom