AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

I saw them at DTLR. Here are the pics I flashed.

TRASH for $130. $70, maybe.

I know many will not agree with me but (OG rant here)...

I'd pay $225 "Nike Lab" MSRP to have the orange/blues and Raiders done as close to the OG as possible, with not
only OG materials, but the plastic on the side netting as well.

Hell, it was just 98-00 when Finish Line and Footlocker had an entire display wall of "retro+" colorways done in
OG fashion. The gray/burgundy, gray/yellow, gray/carolina, re-issue of Raiders w/0 #34, etc., etc., etc.

All I had. I, after the 8-11 year mark, crumbled.

This model and athlete really defined Nike at a critical time and gave them an eternal lead on the compeition (people
wanna say MJ, but at that time period I'm referring to, people were wearing other bball brands equally and not exclusively on Jordan/Nike).

For the treatment this model has gotten post-my ugrad years, has been TRAGIC.

Done.

Last edited:
I remember buying the 2009 (or maybe 2010?) retro of these. Quality was terrible and the pleather creased hard. Ended up sole swapping them on a pair of the OGs. Only downsize was that the leather cracked and split so i got rid of them

$130 is retail for these [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I would love to pay for a faithful edition to the original. However, for the love NIKE give us this other original colorway I had in High School!

$130 is retail for these [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

$130?! I guess the $88 after shipping wasn't bad. Still prob gonna go back if the leather isn't decent.

I remember when the OG pack dropped they ended up at the outlets here in Oregon :smh:

Last edited:
how was the og pack? i know the leather was a different color how was the midsole paint? still cheap?

Back
Top Bottom