AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Missed on Jimmy Jazz so pulled out my ‘09s and realized they were still in pretty good shape. Think I’ll be passing. Also found this at the bottom of the box and had to fight back some angry tears:

C0E4C97F-1976-465C-B291-A4185412DDED.jpeg

Missed on Jimmy Jazz so pulled out my ‘09s and realized they were still in pretty good shape. Think I’ll be passing. Also found this at the bottom of the box and had to fight back some angry tears:

That's awesome, are they still wearable? How's the paint chipping? I remember getting mine from a Nike outlet back then. Probably not this time around lol

That's awesome, are they still wearable? How's the paint chipping? I remember getting mine from a Nike outlet back then. Probably not this time around lol
I think so — air windows are clear. I wore them tonight for a few hours and didn’t notice any major cracking or separation. No paint chipping either, but I could see tiny cracks in the orange paint on one shoe near the Achilles so maybe it’s coming.

It’s crazy how much things have changed in the last 5-10 years. Even though Bo was my guy as a kid, I went back and forth on whether or not to get these back then. I remember what sealed the deal was free shipping to keep the total under $60. Earlier today I would have been happy if I could have scooped a pair for under $150 and even then, these fools still wouldn’t take my money. I understand why it behooves Nike to make some things limited but this is just dumb.

Exactly. I think I paid $130ish total for both pairs (I got the Raiders pair as well) when they dropped back then. I need a new pair cuz the paint chipping issue

Ordered yesterday morning, being delivered today
Same here, although Fedex tracking still says In Transit, its usually been updated to Out For Delivery by this time in the morning if it’s actually getting delivered that day.

Updated to tomorrow, still good shipping though.

Last edited:
JJ email at 12:17 saying it’s been delivered

Tried to change delivery to an access point but wasn’t able to because the package originated with USPS

Called fedex and requested it be delivered in my shed behind my house

Checked tracking and it says it was delivered at the front door and it’s going to rain all day :angry:

JJ email at 12:17 saying it’s been delivered

Tried to change delivery to an access point but wasn’t able to because the package originated with USPS

Called fedex and requested it be delivered in my shed behind my house

Checked tracking and it says it was delivered at the front door and it’s going to rain all day :angry:

You ain't got no trustworthy neighbors/people that can grab it for you?

I'm in Newark, NJ & my pair got pushed back from today to 5/10 now :frown: . They're currently in Edison, NJ. It can def be delivered by tomorrow. I used to work in Edison, it's only a 30+ minute drive.

Back
Top Bottom