AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

EVERYONE EAT!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I hope NT eating from this robust Hibbett's restock!
Just one unfortunately. I learned a big lesson back in 2009 (after waiting 11 years for an auburn retro). I think I bought 3-4 from east bay and basically never wore more than a single pair more than 25 times. So some got resold for basically retail. And then I lucked out on a qs in 2014 that I did the same thing with. No more of that. I’ll wear and beat these shoes into the ground. Super tempting to have backups. Slippery slope lol.

I knew holding off and waiting would pay off, there are some morons on ebay thinking they were going to get $300+ a pair. it just goes to show you, that sometimes waiting pays off! especially on a release like this, which has NEVER been hyped. this time it was fake hype, because I think some of the stores released early. or the shipments were just late! props to everyone that didn't fall to the RESELLERS!!!!!

6 pairs of size 12 LEFT!

Well I’ve gone back for seconds so far. Just adjusted the waistline so I’m going to get a clean plate and head back for thirds.

…Bummer they ran out of my favorite.. 13 d’jour.

That said a couple days ago I was tempted and bit the sourX apple. That pear delivers tomorrow.

Ugh... all these stores are either in the US (which don't ship overseas)... or European, but don't ship to me.

really hate buying from hibbett. on more than one occasion they have cancelled my order and have not given me my $10 rewards despite filing claims

Last edited:
Wasn't planning on doubling up since the tongue is jacked but I haven't had these since 09 and they don't seem to release as often. I waited until I saw everyone eating though; I didn't wanna snag a 2nd before someone's 1st :lol:

Back
Top Bottom