AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

We, overall...I caved. Lol! I had held these in hand AT DTLR here in Texas about 3 weeks ago and due to quality control issues and the short tongue, I let them go...said I'd complete the re-glue and re-paint on my 2012's. Still will but when I saw more on-foot pics, FOMO set in...and the Trainer 1's dropped too.

So, thanks to the Hibbets heads up, I happened to be on my way back from a family members HS graduation...it was over at 10 and I was headed right back by a new Hibbets on yhe way home. Needless to say...copped the SC's there. The Trainer 1's at another local spot.

Dude at hibbets wasn't sure if they got the Trainer 1's in that shipment as he had just opened the box with the SC's and not even put them out yet. I was first to cop at 10:30...Lol!! Good lookin out NT. Couldn't pass it all up;

Attachments

• 20220520_151141.jpg
    20220520_151141.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 700
  • 20220520_151127.jpg
    20220520_151127.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 843
tried to order the auburns from Hibbits because it said it was in stock. Paid and everything then got an email saying they can't fulfil it due to stock and gave a 25% coupon. So for those who might as well "order" it through hobbits just do it for the coupon lol because they will cancel it anyway

Hey ekhunter ekhunter slightly off topic. But would you place the cross trainer infrared lows in the same color category as what would be acceptable as a sc high retro?

I just saw your profile photo. I think it’s that retro.

We’ve never seen a true bright red sc high retro. Even the 1999 pimentos were beyond muted compared to infrared. Now I miss not getting those retro cross trainer lows.

Edit: I’m guessing the photo may be the originals. But the fact remains, the infrared ct lows we’re the closest thing in decades. I wonder why we have a hesitation in brightness for this model?

Hey ekhunter ekhunter slightly off topic. But would you place the cross trainer infrared lows in the same color category as what would be acceptable as a sc high retro?

I just saw your profile photo. I think it’s that retro.

We’ve never seen a true bright red sc high retro. Even the 1999 pimentos were beyond muted compared to infrared. Now I miss not getting those retro cross trainer lows.

Edit: I’m guessing the photo may be the originals. But the fact remains, the infrared ct lows we’re the closest thing in decades. I wonder why we have a hesitation in brightness for this model?
i have the retros. they are pretty ****ing bright. for some reason the whole back of the shoe is 3m. i dont remember the og being like that

tried to order the auburns from Hibbits because it said it was in stock. Paid and everything then got an email saying they can't fulfil it due to stock and gave a 25% coupon. So for those who might as well "order" it through hobbits just do it for the coupon lol because they will cancel it anyway
I ordered and it got canceled…got the same

Not upset…just ordered cause I applied a 15% off code and was gonna try to oop my pairs I already got

Just got my 9.5! Thank you Hibbets and thanks to all you fine people for the heads up! I would have had no clue these were back this year without NT! I mean since Nike isn’t even talking about it! 🤫

Last edited:
I need a 13. I love the OG vibes.

These have always been my grails since they originally released and I would state at them at the mall. I finally was able to pick them up when they released around 2013 and still wear those on the regular.

What do yall think, are the auburns a top-10 nike silo/colorway, jordans excluded? My gut says yes but when I start to think about all the classics nike has its hard to say.

What do yall think, are the auburns a top-10 nike silo/colorway, jordans excluded? My gut says yes but when I start to think about all the classics nike has its hard to say.

These are dope - certified classic!

I prefer the top tier Air Trainers in order of release.

Back
Top Bottom