AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Tried using my 25% off from my initial cancelled order yesterday and that order got canceled again

I would try again but they think I’m a bot and won’t give me access 😑

Mine looks like the moon. Crater paint.
CCB12959-AC42-491E-9F83-046165D235E5.jpeg

Smh Hibbetts just says in progress on the one I ordered Friday Morning. Snipes Is Out For Delivery Today Though

Nike please bring back OG raiders colors with good suede and great leather quality!!!
I had one of the ‘raider’ releases and just had to laugh. Straight up pleather junk

And here we have the original
E6B0863D-FA59-4D3F-B8A7-80935A01AAF0.jpeg

And a 97-98 retro
F90AFC75-A6F5-4146-BA51-024E442EB43D.jpeg

Absolute perfection. The webtec was still webtec. The suede and tumbled leather were right. I don’t think these had the 34 on the back but by and large, these came out amazingly close

The others arent worth mentioning. I’m surprised there isn’t more uproar.

It’s like expecting wagyu burgers and paying for it; but getting McDonald’s and not really complaining about it.
34A87698-6E2A-4F19-9DA6-8E665F6BA65F.jpeg

An absolute pleather joke. So nasty. It makes me sick

ekhunter ekhunter

Webtec used to mean something too

It was supposed to be a multi layered weaved layer of sail like nylon material meant for ultimate flexibility and strength

Todays webtec is literally a 3d printer generated piece of 1 dimensional plastic. It’s been that way since at least 2009. Nikes been a joke for awhile with the cutting of corners.

I remember in elementary school this kid had the raiders and i would stare at them and thought it was so cool that they had bo jacksons number on the back cuz i never seen someones number on a shoe besides michael jordan.

thought he got him from bo himself cuz my white royals didnt have his number.

the way i constantly looked at that kids shoes im sure he thought i was a weirdo 🤣

Back
Top Bottom