Ages 20-26: Would you rather be single or in a relationship?

I'm in a mixed state where I'm working, trying to save money, and about to be ready to go to grad school and acquire more debt that I just paid off. In one sense if I could find a down to earth sort of ride or die type girl where she'd understand that I have to focus on school and would have to ignore her at times until that time passes then yes. On the other side I have neither the time nor energy to waste for pointless arguments and such. So that's why I'm leaning towards single right now and not really actively dating or looking for anything like that.

at ur age the best thing to do whether ur in a relationship or single is keep it 100% wit these females. U need to be getting urself together b4 u can make any body else happy. Let them know ur life plan n if they cnt deal wit it then on to the next one simple as that. Sooner or later ull find someone who buys on to ur plan n will be gettin her self together as well n yaw will be on the same page. But u have to make urself happy n get it together b4 u can do for anyone else.

Originally Posted by socluis90

just turned 2426 and in a relationship for 4 years now. honestly it depends on the girl. i don't feel like my girl holds me back with anything. she lets me go to vegas with the boys, watch football sundays, etc so there is nothing I'm missing out on but being able to smash/talk to a bunch of girls. i feel like i been with enough girls in my life already so doubt ill ever feel like i "missed out". Also being with so many girls i realize that the one i have right now is special so in my case being with her outweighs having the freedom to smash random chicks. also all my friends are having kids, getting real jobs, etc so if i was single i'd be forever aloning it with friends and girls.

to sum it up, do what feels right. if i were u i'd give being single a chance. Go smash chicks, party, do what u want. You might just realize your a relationship type of guy. good luck

my man nailed it!
no lie tho, when i graduated from undergrad I fell off the scene hard just cuz i dont wanna be out seeing all the new chicks and wanting to holla. U miss seeing chicks in tight and short dresses and heels wit full make up on 
mad.gif
mad.gif
. If i saw that on the regular it would be hard to not wanna be single 
laugh.gif

I was in a relationship for a year (19-20). And while it was good, I felt like I wasn't ready for another commitment. I've been single for 2 years now, and it's probably going to stay that way for a good while longer. My mind state is a bit too selfish right now for a relationship.

Right now I don't even want a relationship now. I'm almost 22 and these women are stressing me out. These chicks my age are tryna be playas and +#+!
30t6p3b.gif

Single, no contest.

I encourage people to date around in their early twenties. Date around responsibly, but please experience other people. Once I turned 26, I told myself its time to slow down, and that I did.

Originally Posted by socluis90

just turned 24 and in a relationship for 2 years now. honestly it depends on the girl. i don't feel like my girl holds me back with anything. she lets me go to vegas with the boys, watch football sundays, etc so there is nothing I'm missing out on but being able to smash/talk to a bunch of girls. i feel like i been with enough girls in my life already so doubt ill ever feel like i "missed out". Also being with so many girls i realize that the one i have right now is special so in my case being with her outweighs having the freedom to smash random chicks. also all my friends are having kids, getting real jobs, etc so if i was single i'd be forever aloning it with friends and girls.

to sum it up, do what feels right. if i were u i'd give being single a chance. Go smash chicks, party, do what u want. You might just realize your a relationship type of guy. good luck
Pretty much my situation to
smokin.gif

At 21, I'd rather be single for now. Can't afford to carry more baggage, especially with any young females. Wouldn't mind a 25+ chick though to hold me down right now.

I was in a 4 year relationship...when it was good it was great,

But yea...that joint burned down In flames, don't smash ur ex either...unless

U cool wit da non committedness of it all...

My ur late 20s I say find someone, once ur 30 and up its lonely out there...

And da pickings is slim cuz all these %%*+#$ have kids...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

24 and single and I don't mind it at all. Maybe within a year or two I can find me a good woman and settle down for a bit

Single!! You still have the rest of your life brah, Raw dogg as much as you can, Get it in brah! YOLO YOLO YOLO ...Jus ask Derek Jeter this question

Back
Top Bottom