Aging, Maturing and the brain VS your penis..

This could also go for women.
     I am now 22...as I grow older and mature more, my brain and my other brain are constantly locked in battle.

The once popular train of thought, highlighted and glamorized by the music industry and pop culture everywhere, is struggling to exist within me.

The train of thought that leads you to the conclusions of "I must smash (anything)", "P____ is p_____"...the mentality that it is only that...a means to an ends - orgasm - and nothing more.

The "I just want to get mine" way of thinking is escaping me.

My brain takes over.

I used to be able to fore go a woman's lack of personality and intelligence, look at her #@+, and turn off any form of structural thought just to end up in bed later on.

Now, those things irk me. The fact that she didn't know Pearl Harbor was real and not just a movie 
eek.gif

eek.gif

Even if the woman is decent, mild attraction...

meaningless sex is so whack. 
eyes.gif

I know I am pretty good in the sack, after laying it down, they are extremely satisfied and happy...and they want to cuddle and all of the sudden they love you and they start talking about their imaginary problems.

And there you go...you are left in bed with, inhaling the burnt smell of her hair due to the flatiron or whatever they are called, and the synthetic stink of the latest victoria secret perfume, same as the one before her, same as the one after her.

Any fellas feel this way? That substance is becoming more necessary? 

Word to...

tumblr_lnuvmo3YMa1qe04gdo1_500.jpg

Oh god that burnt hair smell
sick.gif

The worst is when I'm at a bar and I can smell the fresh perm being sweated out on the girl next to me. Smells like rotten eggs
laugh.gif

Sometime you need to smash just to smash, although even in those instances I usually be flexing until she bust first, so not completely selfish
grin.gif

But, yes as I've gotten older:

love making >>>>>>> effin.

I feel you, as humans its a constant battle.  Men are programmed to be obsessed with sex but we take it too far sometimes and ind oing so it promotes all the wrong things to females.  Then when they follow they snythetic ideals we eventually get repulsed by them and decide we want to go 180.
Life is confusing...

They say the 30 seconds after a man climaxes is the realest 30 seconds of his life.

You look over and realize that you don't even want to speak to that person anymore...You don't have anything in common. You barely know them. You don't even really want to touch them. 

Was it worth it? Doing whatever you did to get them in bed? Whether or not you lied to her or spent more or less time/money than you anticipated, was it really worth it? 

This is what ALWAYS happens. Then you realize that getting your rocks off is barely worth it when you can't find someone quality to invest your time in.

No disrespect to those with the means to knock every single thing off, because I'm sure its fun, but at what cost? I'm not even talking about STIs or babies or anything...but its about that connection.

Thats me at least. I know its all mental at the end of the day so to each their own.

Yeah i know the feel bro. My ex was a 7 on a good day but that never turned me off. There would be 9 and 10 talking with me but i paid them no mind. The connection my Ex and I had was beyond physical, well thats what i thought until she broke up with me.

sillyputty - I completely agree. I pretty much am always on the same page with you.

The only woman i've ever made love with I completely wrecked that situation.
And that was pure love making. One time we were super stoned and both cried wonderful tears of joy upon climax and fell asleep holding hands.

I am sadly stripped of that innocence and have been facing the cruel realities of the world...but I know that love matures as you do and I keep open for it.

Those next few minutes after the meaningless buns is proof of mans ability to work under pressure, fear, stress, anxiety and disgust.

Some of the stories i've cooked up are gorgeous.

Of course now I know to program the lies into their brain upon the creation of plans...all the sudden I have to wake up early and help my grandparents (I have one remaining grandparent 12 states away).

after a while the thrill goes away.. 
..but you can also say the same thing about long term relationships tho..

Originally Posted by sillyputty

They say the 30 seconds after a man climaxes is the realest 30 seconds of his life.

You look over and realize that you don't even want to speak to that person anymore...You don't have anything in common. You barely know them. You don't even really want to touch them. 

Was it worth it? Doing whatever you did to get them in bed? Whether or not you lied to her or spent more or less time/money than you anticipated, was it really worth it? 

This is what ALWAYS happens. Then you realize that getting your rocks off is barely worth it when you can't find someone quality to invest your time in.

No disrespect to those with the means to knock every single thing off, because I'm sure its fun, but at what cost? I'm not even talking about STIs or babies or anything...but its about that connection.

Thats me at least. I know its all mental at the end of the day so to each their own.

Realest S_ I've ever read on NT

I feel you 100% OP......one must practice MONOGAMY......exactly why I feel population and child support claim is somewhat out of control......

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

sillyputty - I completely agree. I pretty much am always on the same page with you.

And that was pure love making. One time we were super stoned and both cried wonderful tears of joy upon climax and fell asleep holding hands.

I am sadly stripped of that innocence and have been facing the cruel realities of the world...but I know that love matures as you do and I keep open for it.

Those next few minutes after the meaningless buns is proof of mans ability to work under pressure, fear, stress, anxiety and disgust.

Of course now I know to program the lies into their brain upon the creation of plans...all the sudden I have to wake up early and help my grandparents (I have one remaining grandparent 12 states away).
I have never heard of this
roll.gif

I mean I made girls cry because it hurt so good but man "tears of joy" from a man
laugh.gif
that's a new one. But man after falling in love with my girl, and her having the best/tightest pearl, Love Making is definitely >
My girl is one of those really sensual types, as soon as I put it in she'll be like "I've missed you so much baby". She likes it slow and passionate in the beginning then at the end she wants to have her stuff murked from the back.
devil.gif
Finishing strong in the paint with birth control FTW
Also substance is a lot when you get older, if you don't care about the person or if she doesn't have some kind of unique personality or depth to her, after you smash you're gonna think man I'm tired of this $h1+

Originally Posted by Moe Fab

Realest S_ I've ever read on NT

not there yet fambs ...

and I'm 22 also..

I still want to mush fat rumps regardless of other factors...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Maaaaannnn, this thread got me twisted lol. I must be PMSing or something. I feel you on that silly, there's a certain emptiness in just effin to bust a nut. I'm always searching for a deeper connection even if there is none there. Once you've actually made love to a woman it's hard to go back to just meaningless sex.

It blows dude. It's weakened my game in bars/clubs too cause these @#$!%!% don't want to hear *+!+ except about how good they look and how much $$$ you are willing to fork up at that moment.

So, I don't even approach a broad haf the time.

When you get that "feeling" to do so, and you talk, and she is wonderful and intelligent , witty, and gets all my jokes, nothing beats that feeling lol. 

I feel you, but I've always been a lame in a sense. I had this thing of only having sex with girlfriends in high school and up until earlier this year, but after getting your heart broke that changes man.
30t6p3b.gif

You go from bussin, and wantin' to talk for hours....to her not even knowin' you man.

When you get that "feeling" to do so, and you talk, and she is wonderful and intelligent , witty, and gets all my jokes, nothing beats that feeling lol. 
images

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

images
QFT. That's how I feel too. 
pimp.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Realest thing I've ever read on NT.[/font]

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by niCke1z

Think about how different the world would be if people masturbated before they made decisions.

a LOT more logical decisions would be made. It's crazy how before you swack/fap/masturbate/jack off whatever word suits you, you feel like you absolutely need a woman in the vicinity or you're gonna go nuts. (blue balls literally) then right after you're like "maaaan F a B***h, I don't need no damn females just money and me"
laugh.gif

You my friend are lucky, your still young and you already realize what even 40 yr old men dont get "meaningless sex is meaningless"

That Honduran chick did a number on you, bless her soul, you'll be gold for the next broad. you learn from your mistakes

I think I love you now

Back
Top Bottom