Agree? MJ-Kobe-Lebron Domination.

If I'm not mistaken, that pic of Lebron is from his rookie season. I guess the Zoom Generations gave that away. I love those shoes by the way. Still rockthem to this day.

That pic of LeBron is from his rookie year. Man, he had a terrible form when he was rookie.

His elbow is to the far right, and looks like its ready to fly the minute the ball leaves his hands
laugh.gif

If LBJ could take it inside 80% of the time, he'd be the most dominant player in the League, possibly ever. He's Dwight Howard athletic withfundamentals and developing a jumpshot.

Jordan is better than both of them. Jordan played in a tuffer era than these guys. i say lebron is better than kobe. i think kobe has always had a better teamaround him.

IS it possible to do the domination one in 1080p HD?

i know thats asking for a lot, but that would be great...and maybe change the lebron pic to one of this year?

Getty images you might be able to find some

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

Jordan is better than both of them. Jordan played in a tuffer era than these guys. i say lebron is better than kobe. i think kobe has always had a better team around him.

grin.gif
i Love me some Jordan but in a tougher era........ This era imo has waybetter players and teams.
All that tough fols like people mention, come on now Mike always got the calls.
Does anyone seriously think in this era he would wim 6 rings?

dude posted a f'in wallpaper and you guys talkin about whose better....

seriously #!!*

that 1080p wallpaper would so own

PLEASEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

Jordan is better than both of them. Jordan played in a tuffer era than these guys. i say lebron is better than kobe. i think kobe has always had a better team around him.

grin.gif
i Love me some Jordan but in a tougher era........ This era imo has way better players and teams.
All that tough fols like people mention, come on now Mike always got the calls.
Does anyone seriously think in this era he would wim 6 rings?

5d325d374be42540c1f3cc4289dc69f6d057302.jpg
smh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom