Aint rocking no suits cuz we aint tryna be presidents Vol. Cash Money Appreciation

Did Hanes and Fruit of the loom ever cut these dudes a check for quadrupling their white T-shirt sales for 1998-2001( Present below the Mason-dixon)

Post your fave cash money memories/vids

buy this, and stop making these posts
41GBMJV38YL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Always been my dream to pull up in this:

25hhjpt.jpg

...with her stumbling out holdin' a bottle of Cris in each hand laughin' loud and obnoxiously the way all beautiful women do:

2cpqoog.gif

...with each laugh gettin' louder and louder and givin' a glimpse into her soul revealing how happy she is and how much she couldn't possibly less of a +#@% that we've been invited to one of those high society ''50K a plate'' fundraising dinners...

...walk in the spot in a wifebeater smokin' a cigarette while everybody else is tux'd and ballgown'd up, throw a 100 stacks on the table and say, ''Lemme get our's to go'' - arrogantly smirk in the faces of all witnesses who burn me with their eyes as if I've personally set Black people back 400 years - and peel off bumpin' this:

Actin' like a N' who ain't never had #+*@...

Now if I ain't a Hotboy - then wha'dya call that?

Which is the type of behavior and mindset that keeps communities downtrodden.

I can't blame anyone whose never had money going ignorant with the spending, because that's human nature but I wish they'd just invest in the community or something.

Lack of a quality education, an excess of drugs and weapons, and broken homes are what keeps communities downtrodden...

...people foolishly tearin' thru money is the good ol' fashioned American way - hell, Jack, Bobby, and Teddy spent more money than I've seen in my 29 years on hookers and alcohol alone - their offspring don't seem so ''downtrodden'' to me.

It's cool that everybody is on their ''enlightened'' *%%% in this forum nowadays, but damn, a N' can't drink beer and post some bull *%%% daydream without sparkin' a townhall debate?
laugh.gif

So whatever happened to mannie fresh? how come he dont roll with baby/birdman no more?

Originally Posted by 23kidd

So whatever happened to mannie fresh? how come he dont roll with baby/birdman no more?
after Hurricane Katrina fresh wasnt messing with birman no more idk why...but on his wiki page it says he's signed back with Cashmoney

Back
Top Bottom