Air 180 Classics

6ll1eev.jpg

I was thinking about getting a pair.
What do you think of these?

^truth.
although you can use an eraser to remove some dirt.

a nice spring/summer shoe.
got mine for 50.

The good thing about them is that you can toss them in the wash, and they come out clean.... I also loaded up on these when they hit the outlets and dropped to$19.99....

passed on these, found them in a outlet for $40, don't like the uppers on these, so easy to get dirty..i wouldn't wanna wear them. looking for someinfra red 90's

those are classic... but like everyone here, the dirt-issue is turning me away...

I got some opiums when they came out- love em, but I have never worn them!! HAve any of you rocked them and if so with what gear?

Originally Posted by TaggPopper

passed on these, found them in a outlet for $40, don't like the uppers on these, so easy to get dirty..i wouldn't wanna wear them. looking for some infra red 90's

Good luck on your 90s, I hope you got your money right!
dirt will go out of its' way to attach itself to the shoe.

Yes it will...but they look pretty nice beat up too.
I also loaded up on these when they hit the outlets and dropped to $19.99

Got a sz. 9 left?
smile.gif

This reminds me- I was @ Lombardi's in SF about a month ago and the nerve of them to have them on the sale racks for ONLY 20% off
sick.gif
. Uuuuuuuh, wonder why they're not movin'?

The best looking 180's are the ones that I am currently selling on eBay. OG's from 1991 and the lime green color is crazy bright. I wish they were mysize soooooooo bad!!!

Back
Top Bottom