Air 180 Ultramarine july 09

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by LeronJames

^you never know, could end up being a complete disaster like that air tech ii retro
frown.gif

Huh? People loved the Air Tech Challenge II retro, all kinds of people were saying it was one of the most accurate retros to come out in a long time.

I saw some ultramarines at my outlet this past summer and not only had the clear plastic part on the sole turned yellow, but the white suede actually turned yellow too, they looked gross.

my bad im confusing it with the agassi's
smh.gif
at me.
laugh.gif
The Air Tech Challenge III I was the disaster of a retro, not the II.
*fixed, lol

Well, technically, the neon yellow ATCs were the ATC III's...
wink.gif

if a black colorway comes out i might have these under my eye for next year! we'll see

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by LeronJames

^you never know, could end up being a complete disaster like that air tech ii retro
frown.gif

Huh? People loved the Air Tech Challenge II retro, all kinds of people were saying it was one of the most accurate retros to come out in a long time.

I saw some ultramarines at my outlet this past summer and not only had the clear plastic part on the sole turned yellow, but the white suede actually turned yellow too, they looked gross.

my bad im confusing it with the agassi's
smh.gif
at me.
laugh.gif
The Air Tech Challenge III I was the disaster of a retro, not the II.
*fixed, lol

Well, technically, the neon yellow ATCs were the ATC III's...
wink.gif
^^^ yes, thank you for the clarification.

I sometimes think I'm the only one who knows that the ATC IIIs came out as a retro before the ATC II
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumDNZ

pics?

google air 180 ultramarine. it looks like that.

well i already have the ultramarines. im talkin about the catalog or whatever you saw this info in
laugh.gif

ok well walk in to your room and look at your ultramarines. yeah there gonna look the same as that. but newer.
laugh.gif
why is dude such an !*%?

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

pics?

google air 180 ultramarine. it looks like that.

well i already have the ultramarines. im talkin about the catalog or whatever you saw this info in
laugh.gif

ok well walk in to your room and look at your ultramarines. yeah there gonna look the same as that. but newer.
laugh.gif
why is dude such an !*%?

hey sorry for being kinda rude. but pics arent the easiest thing to get from Nike at all. at range showings you arent even allowed to pull out your cell phone,let alone your Digital SLR and snap the shoe from every angle. they like to try and keep things VERY secret. sometimes this works other times it doesnt. thepics will come...eventually, when i get them you guys wil be the first to see. the sample i saw looked almost identical to the last retro but obviously i didnthave my pair there to compare. anyway sorry for coming across rude. Will do my best to get all the pics i can of upcoming releases at Nike.

^^^ yes, thank you for the clarification.

I sometimes think I'm the only one who knows that the ATC IIIs came out as a retro before the ATC II
tired.gif

laugh.gif
you're not the only one that feels that way... oh well...
ohwell.gif

I need a new pair, word to the dirt magnets.

I wonder if there is something you could spray on them to preserve the whiteness a little longer. Maybe simple waterproofer would help.

definitely dirt magnets. and there's no easy way to clean them too. but will still wait for this and cop when it releases.

what kind of release would it be? global or US only? i hope emea will get some ;-)

i even think these wont hit the outlets, if you see the last AM90 infrared retros were even rare and gone fast...

dirt magnets for sure but i wash mine all the time and they come out great....... still love to have another pair

Back
Top Bottom