Air 2Strong Retroing...Again.

Just thought I'd pass these along from my little bro.  Spring 2013, and it appears that they MAY be giving these a bit better treatment this time around.

Peace, 
   J

5fjbc7.jpg

The mid/lows sat until they were 50% off.. Nike never learns.. And now they go with uninspired HIGH tops.. Outlet fodder... Nike is A-okay with that execution style

is that elephant print on the first one? no version of these is really needed but maybe mids might have been a better idea.

On another note, Ed O'Bannon is actually facing off against J.R. Rider on that trading card, not Garnett! :-/

eff ya...i LOVED these when they retroed...got da white and black highs...DEFINITELY getting da black and white ones this time around
pimp.gif

Yup...black ones are straight. I always thought these looked more like godzillas than the godzillas lol, esp if u let the strap hang of the back...it looks like a tail.

30t6p3b.gif
@ "why?"

You're bugging.

pimp.gif
I'm BOOSTED for these joints.

Shoe is STUPID comfy.

da white and blacks sat a lil because they posed to look like this.....

and these are david robinson sigs just to remind everyone...so why did they throw on a barkley CW on there?
laugh.gif

msjb88.jpg

david_robinson.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

and these are david robinson sigs just to remind everyone...so why did they throw on a barkley CW on there?
laugh.gif

msjb88.jpg

david_robinson.jpg

Chuck wore the black/white colorway a few playoff games in 1996 against the Spurs. Guess they doing a subs colorway because of that and the show obviously has some of the DNA forBathe CB2 94's.Nonetheless blk/white colorway copped! Not for retail though.

eff ya...i LOVED these when they retroed...got da white and black highs...DEFINITELY getting da black and white ones this time around
pimp.gif

This

do these have a strap like the ones in the David robinson pic? I doesn't appear that way in the cataloge pics. I'll definately get those black/white ones , they are pretty tight.

laugh.gif

msjb88.jpg
disgusted-mother-of-god.png

i'd pay crazy money for that pair.

i got the white and black ones from a couple of years ago but it's not the same
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

On another note, Ed O'Bannon is actually facing off against J.R. Rider on that trading card, not Garnett! :-/
I don't think it was specifically referring to who was contesting Ed on that shot, but rather who he was matched up against for the game (the statement mentioned how many total points he had for the night).

Back
Top Bottom