Air bubble inside my XII

Originally Posted by carlos2324

I know the shoe looks great and I love them and, like Daver said, I don't wanna buy the "flu game" XII because I don't like those... the problem is that I feel like a balloon under my foot and after a while it hurts... thanks for your comments, I won't give in with the shoes

This happened to my OG Playoffs. Mines aren't poking out the bottom though. The bubble in mine is pretty huge, but it don't hurt my feet!?! I guess Icould pop it and wear with an insole or something, but it really doesn't bother me, and no on else knows.

Never seen that before strange, they don't look that bad still nice
pimp.gif

Also the guy with airbubbles in the 12's are you heavy usually happen to people who are heavy

hmmm this is soo weird, never knew there was a "air bubble" in these, specially not in the front of the shoe????

dnt wrry jusz keep em in ur collection nd dnt beat em dere still worth money cusz de in gewdd condition savee moneeyy nd get another OG dnt get the flu games

ive seen this before many times. the zoom air in the forefront is done, i really dont know how exactly it happens but it has to do with the fibers and gaswrapped around the zoom air. you can send them back to nike unless you want to keep your xii

Originally Posted by ekin805 formally rza9

ive seen this before many times. the zoom air in the forefront is done, i really dont know how exactly it happens but it has to do with the fibers and gas wrapped around the zoom air. you can send them back to nike unless you want to keep your xii
and do you know if I can pop the bubble or something?

you could pop it but if i remember corectly the zoom air unit in the xii is one piece so youll "pop" the entire thing it would make it wearable butno zoom air which sux and since the outsole is slightly deformed a little i doubt it will retain its og form. on a side note the jordan xii was the first shoeto have zoom air. the first colorways contained regular air until this colorwayblack/red (flu game) that was the first time zoom air was used in a jordan shoe

the zoom air in my og xii's went flat..and its not a fun experience...i mean its tolerable but i wouldn't wear them for long periods of time

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

^dont give in. that little tiny flaw on those is way better than the garbage they are about to put out.

True

just rock them anyways

Pop it but really that's weird there ds basically I say
Keep buy a new pair then let them go

damn those look so good. Why does JB gotta ruin this shoe with the non sense they about to re retro. You probably got a defective pair my dude.

damn those look so good. Why does JB gotta ruin this shoe with the non sense they about to re retro. You probably got a defective pair my dude.

Back
Top Bottom