Air Carnivore APPRECIATION

I let some damn girl talk me out of buying these when they retroed like a lame and now every time I look at eBay I just silently shed tears knowing how low they could have been had for :smh:
These bad boys are some head turners to real! I always get double and triple takes when I'm wearing them...

Everyone saying these fit big is crazy, I have these in a 12 and a 13, 12 is my normal size and the 13 fits perfect, 12 is too tight.

It would not shock me in any way whatsoever to hear that half the so called sneakerheads out there don't even know their actual shoe size.

It would not shock me in any way whatsoever to hear that half the so called sneakerheads out there don't even know their actual shoe size.
I wear a 10.5... I have this shoe in a 10.5... The 10.5 has way more toe room than I need... I could have and should have gotten a 10... I'm speaking from my own personal experience with this shoe that I still own!

I still stand by my previous statement, I have two pairs of this shoe, the 12 is beyond snug, perhaps that speaks to the quality of nike products. On another note, if you own any foams from the past ten years, I don't trust you.

I still stand by my previous statement, I have two pairs of this shoe, the 12 is beyond snug, perhaps that speaks to the quality of nike products. On another note, if you own any foams from the past ten years, I don't trust you.
Bingo! And I did have 2010 Pearl Pros and 2011 Royals since it was my first time being able to purchase my first pair of my former #1 favorite shoe of all-time! I hated those low-top ***** Royals but I do miss them now! I'll probably never own another pair of foams in my life because I refuse to pay $250 for them!!! Thanks Nike!

Last edited:
IMO....5 down to really make them look good on feet....they made in such away that the .5 is only noticeable in look not fit...very boat like and no need to lace up

Supposed revamp

Look more like trainer huarache 94

Last edited:
That's awesome lol.

He must be into sneakers cuz those came out a minute ago.

That is so freaking cool!!! He's gotta be an OG sneakerhead to know about these! So glad I have my pair in the collection!!!

Still have my pair too.. Need to give em a spin. I wore em about 2-3 times and its been years. Dropped right around my bday in 2010.

Well, this was unexpected...
But never was a fan of taking a unique shoe (with so many layers) and white/black it all out. Such a waste of the design, IMO.

1596233891848.png

1596233926915.png

NO FLIPPING WAY!!! WOO HOO!!! I still have my last retro but I bought them a .5 size too small. Still wearable but a teeny bit uncomfortable. As long as they release the OG, I'm down for a pair!!! Thanks for posting! I'll keep an eye on this thread!

P.S. I have CDG collabs. Not unique at all.

For a proper retro, I just hope Nike gets the shape and color correct. I really like the solid colors CDG decided on. Nothing too impressive out of this collaboration but at least we're getting a retro. So unexpected, not complaining at all!

Back
Top Bottom