Air Diamond Turf New Colorways

my friend just copped these from our local footlocker store ill probably go get them tomorrow i was just wonderin if you guys have seen these or heard anything about em. if not then i guess im your first resource for these jawns... ive been all over the blogs and have never seen these..

my friend just copped these from our local footlocker store ill probably go get them tomorrow i was just wonderin if you guys have seen these or heard anything about em. if not then i guess im your first resource for these jawns... ive been all over the blogs and have never seen these..

I saw those and the red/black/white in the store yesterday...both awful

The white and blue are ok

I saw those and the red/black/white in the store yesterday...both awful

The white and blue are ok

Just re-release the emerald colorway again and I'll buy another pair of those. Best colorway imo.

Just re-release the emerald colorway again and I'll buy another pair of those. Best colorway imo.

I was gonna post about these but didn't have the pics...I like those and the new" Falcons" colorway (but would take last years emerald. First) What is that green listed as? Is it freshwater?

I was gonna post about these but didn't have the pics...I like those and the new" Falcons" colorway (but would take last years emerald. First) What is that green listed as? Is it freshwater?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Yeah not really feeling this colorway as much...

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Yeah not really feeling this colorway as much...

saw some white/royal/blacc joints i simply must have.... knowin my region though they wont drop here or they will drop quietly in a single FSR and get snapped up in a weekend.... missed the Falcons and the blacc/gold/Purps at Discovery Mills outlet for $69.99 been huntin em both ever since.... but REALLY wanting the blue/white/blk colorway I saw for the 1st time day yesterday online.... need color code ASAP and I'm on it....

Memph whats good????

saw some white/royal/blacc joints i simply must have.... knowin my region though they wont drop here or they will drop quietly in a single FSR and get snapped up in a weekend.... missed the Falcons and the blacc/gold/Purps at Discovery Mills outlet for $69.99 been huntin em both ever since.... but REALLY wanting the blue/white/blk colorway I saw for the 1st time day yesterday online.... need color code ASAP and I'm on it....

Memph whats good????

Not feeling either. I'm good on the Dallas colorway. I still have the pair from a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom