Air Flight Lite Low on eastbay

18644601_z.jpg

Not sure if people just aren't feeling them, or if they're just overshadowed by the Tech Challenge hype, but they're there, and they're notmoving!

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/prod...-home/model_nbr--92110/sku--18644601/node--0/

Not my first choice of a colorway, but I think it works. Good use of "Bulls" colors... subtle homage to Scottie...

Yeah, I guess I'm getting used to bad colorways on retros! When you compare it to some of the Trainer Hurarche color ways or even some Flight '89colorways it really ins't that bad... hopefully they'll have some classic colorways as well though.

$100 is too high? They were $110 in 1990. Seems consistent with other pricing (Tech Challenges were $110 back in the day, now $100)

the flight lite had soooo many great colorways during its run... hopefully this is just a start and they step their game up with colorways... i'm surethere's no hope for anything besides lows...

edit: air flight lite II anyone?

16m7sd2.jpg

"The Nike Air Flight Lite is the latest in Nike's long-running line of basketball-inspired casual shoes."

grin.gif
yeah.......

these were one of my favorite shoes as a kid(black/purple colorway)....thanks for ruining a nice memory Nike.
frown.gif

i know this isn't an OG colorway, but how is this colorway wack? reminds me of the true red sb dunks.

I had the Mids (I think, maybe Highs) in black/purple and white/purple WAY back in the day as my basketball sneakers. I loved those things. They had that onelittle section of clear sole too, right in the arch area.

Anyway, I'm not feeling the colorway, it works much better on the Maestros (Pippen All-Stars), which I also had a couple pairs of in different colorways.

yeah is this maybe even an OG colorway? it doesnt look like some slaughtered colors of the usual retro.... some of those early 90s shoes had some wildcolorways

Anyone have a pic of these in the grey Georgetown colourway??? Those were hot!!!

The OG Hornets colorway was the best - teal and purple. So fresh...

-S

Back
Top Bottom