Air Foamposite One PRM Safari HO'13

Seen some more on foot pics of both and they do look better when worn. The safaris have grown on me to the point that I would rock em but I'm just not copping foams like that any more. At this point I could only see myself getting the blackouts and then another pair of royals if they retro them in the future.

no. foams wont go on sale. even the barkleyposites and tiger camo hyperposites are full retail in my area
In ur area but definitely on sale online.
laugh.gif
 were from the same area. but no doubt you can find a steal online, but usually foams sell out online and then just see restocks for retail, no real sales from what ive seen so far 

no. foams wont go on sale. even the barkleyposites and tiger camo hyperposites are full retail in my area

In ur area but definitely on sale online.
:lol:  were from the same area. but no doubt you can find a steal online, but usually foams sell out online and then just see restocks for retail, no real sales from what ive seen so far 
If we in the same area then u know hyperposites and Barkleyposites r on sale at dtlr.

Gentery looks like a custom foamposite in this pic or should i say a "foam da posite"

this jerkoff is killing the shoe and turning it into the air force 1's

thats so funny that you called them "foam da posites" cause i work at a local store around my way and every d-boy that comes through calls them that lol. they claim to be sneaker fanatics but yet they mispronounce foamposites. i find it beyond hilarious ... 'YOOOO, TELL ME YALL GOT DEM FOAM DA POSITES!?! I GOT EVERY ONE THAT EVER CAME OUT MY G!!!"

wish nike would have done the safaris like the photoshop on page 4. as they are, they just look like polka dots. money saved i guess

I cant wait to see what Nike has left for foamposites. my guess is a WhatTheFoam in the near future. i wouldnt put it past them at all

You know that feeling when you're somewhere and you can smell a dumpster/trash heap but you can't locate the source of the smell? I put these right in the mix with that feeling. They aren't even worthy of being called straight trash.

You know that feeling when you're somewhere and you can smell a dumpster/trash heap but you can't locate the source of the smell? I put these right in the mix with that feeling. They aren't even worthy of being called straight trash.
lol. Who is in charge of these color schemes, stop the drugs

Back
Top Bottom