AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE RETRO THREAD

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

35becdz.jpg

my olive ps
esrodj.jpg

purps ps
swg5y8.jpg
the olive PS is actually pretty good. They look like something the Master Chief would wear. I would cop but only at like $120-150 no higher.

A purple sole would be winners, but, a purple body, if made like the eggplants would cause people to skeet twice. Something man can't ever do.

different enough from the penny blues imo. thats what makes some classics classic. you can finetune just one aspect of a colorway into another color and youvehit the jackpot again.

release the whole rainbow of Foamposites and be done with it. the shoe is so unique with its upper, why not highlight that.

these all would be instant successes imo.:
i4l6xk.jpg

lmk if its a problem reusing your PS image, bp. the watermark is still there.

oly ring pack?? this tops the trash jordan VI anyday imo. it is 6 diff. shoes but sometimes that what it takes:
29lnvis.jpg

^Nike needs to do something like that. Especially with those silvers man, but all of those are a PROBLEM!!! I actually remember holding red Foam One samples inmy hands a few years back, and thinking that Nike needs to step up....

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

different enough from the penny blues imo. thats what makes some classics classic. you can finetune just one aspect of a colorway into another color and youve hit the jackpot again.

release the whole rainbow of Foamposites and be done with it. the shoe is so unique with its upper, why not highlight that.

i4l6xk.jpg

oly ring pack?? this tops the trash jordan VI anyday imo. it is 6 diff. shoes but sometimes that what it takes:
29lnvis.jpg
/thread...that would go down as the greatest pack in sneaker history...you are a genius...hire that man

different enough from the penny blues imo. thats what makes some classics classic. you can finetune just one aspect of a colorway into another color and youve hit the jackpot again.

i4l6xk.jpg

29lnvis.jpg

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

NIKE STEP IT UP, ALL THESE JOINTS ARE
smh.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everytime i come in here im impressed

btw if you could make
eek.gif
roll like
roll.gif
that would would sum up my expression

another olympic theme. took some google images and just photoshopped something together. Took the great silver Ps.ed shoe and created a "gold medalpack" They really couldve done something like this with the GOLD flightposites that just released in that metallic gold.

29eyvm.jpg

Those Green PS's are... seriously...
pimp.gif

I want all of those colors released... and none of that QS %***.

i4l6xk.jpg

29lnvis.jpg
smh.gif
eek.gif
I dont even know which ones i would get

Back
Top Bottom