AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE RETRO THREAD

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

like i said before that sole is not translucent
embarassed.gif

but ill still cop

Yes, they are translucent. The lighting makes them look gray...

Anymore complaints anyone?
smh.gif

no because they are also trying to pre-sell the penny IIs and eggplant flightposites which dont come out for a few months and december(eggplant flights) imguessing they are trying to jump on the hype.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

embarassed.gif

but ill still cop

smh.gif
ok i hope your right bruh! or ill get my goons to stomp you out with some foamposite boots lol

^^^That would be a sad beating too, because those Foam boots are guaranteed to be heavy as crap. lol

Originally Posted by BigTy23

embarassed.gif

but ill still cop

smh.gif
ok i hope your right bruh! or ill get my goons to stomp you out with some foamposite boots lol

laugh.gif
Well in that case I hope iam right too, cause them Foam boots looklike they weigh a good twenty pounds...

on the website they are clear. I guess Nike wised up when the cactus foams are still sitting on shelves all over the place and online etc. If they had used theoriginal clear green cactus soles they would have been all sold out in less than a week. If they put solid grey soles on these, they will sell, but there willbe plenty left on the shelves even after they go on sale.

wow!!!
r those pix real?!
pix r finally up!!
thx for the pix~
wnt to c the kix under light~
c how shines they r!

I forgot dude's name who was PS the pics but I have a request.....PS a pic with clear purple bottom and purple toplike the other pics

Originally Posted by BP the owner

quick ps, tried to get closer to the catalog pic

support the Sneaker Art Forum!!!

thats what im talkin about
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

different enough from the penny blues imo. thats what makes some classics classic. you can finetune just one aspect of a colorway into another color and youve hit the jackpot again.

release the whole rainbow of Foamposites and be done with it. the shoe is so unique with its upper, why not highlight that.

these all would be instant successes imo.:
i4l6xk.jpg

lmk if its a problem reusing your PS image, bp. the watermark is still there.

oly ring pack?? this tops the trash jordan VI anyday imo. it is 6 diff. shoes but sometimes that what it takes:
29lnvis.jpg

29eyvm.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
seriously if i got these id never buy another pair of sneakers...I SWEAR!!! (most likely because id be 0D broke, but itll be worth it
happy.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom