Air Force 180 Low Returning For Holidays...

Got mine in today :nthat:

If these are at your local retailers they shouldn't move that fast, at least until the dust settles on the more hyped holiday releases. Once people catch wind of these though it's a wrap, especially once they find out they've been hit with the "QS" label. :smh:

Kids don't care about retros without a jumpman, even with a QS label.

Very true in most cases. I just figured these might be an exception considering how popular the Olympic 180's were back in 2012. I hope you're right though. I'm definitely looking to double up when they hit retailers in the area.

THIS :nerd:
And hit me with an Air Force V please (highs & lows, white/black/grey)...
Maybe some Air Force STS and Air Flight Lite lows (black/white), too.

Unfortunately, I think they kinda tested the waters on the Force V's a few years back with that Ultra Force (non-vis air takedown) and those BOMBED. No reason to try another shoe that is essentially the exact same thing. Hope the do, though. Probably my favorite 90's non-sig shoe.

peace,
J

THIS :nerd:
And hit me with an Air Force V please (highs & lows, white/black/grey)...
Maybe some Air Force STS and Air Flight Lite lows (black/white), too.

Unfortunately, I think they kinda tested the waters on the Force V's a few years back with that Ultra Force (non-vis air takedown) and those BOMBED. No reason to try another shoe that is essentially the exact same thing. Hope the do, though. Probably my favorite 90's non-sig shoe.
peace,
J

:smh: The original Ultra Force was the horribly cheap version of the Force V. Not even remotely in the same league.
And I agree with you; the bulk of the classic Nike Retros (like the Force V) won't work right now.
I mean, WE would buy them, but like the Air Revolution, they'd end up getting the $59.95 treatment.

I'm thinking about holding off to try for the Red Octobers... decisions
mean.gif
...young cats...

^ If the man wants to go for the Yeezy's then by all means let him do him. Wanting the yeezy's does not scream ''young'' at all. It's all preference.

Back to the topic at hand, i'm really hoping the 180's sit on shelves like they did back when they first retroed so I can scoop for $39.99 again. :smokin

Last edited:
 Back to the topic at hand, i'm really hoping the 180's sit on shelves like they did back when they first retroed so I can scoop for $39.99 again. 
smokin.gif
Highly unlikely, especially for QS release. 
 ^ If the man wants to go for the Yeezy's then by all means let him do him. Wanting the yeezy's does not scream ''young'' at all. It's all preference.
Sorry, not that young, more like hypebeast :smile:

Cop what u like and stop worryin about what the next man is doin. Ur callin the next cat young or a hypebeast doesn't exactly display maturity. U jumpin on a qs isn't hypebeast like tho, right?

Yeah, seems like the padding was more and the Air unit side window is bigger too, but other than that, pretty similar. 

Highly unlikely, especially for QS release. 
Sorry, not that young, more like hypebeast :smile:

Damn... I didn't even know that these were QS, oh well. They'll be sitting somewhere.. Especially with the other releases at the end of the year, hopefully these will be forgotten......... Hopefully.

I thought they seemed higher and the window was a little bigger, nice comparison.

Was going to look at the difference today

I don't think you'll see these discounted down the road, and definitely not for $39.95.
Nike didn't throw a ton of these at us.
Minus a couple chain stores (in-store only), this was basically a boutique drop.
I'm interested to see how long they sit in boutiques though.
I can't imagine seeing FSRs on January 1.
Hope all who wanted em got em.
:nerd:

Got my pair a few days ago.

The cut on the '05 was better and so was the air unit, but overall Nike gets a passing grade on this one.

This is one of the better retro releases of the year actually. The 180 lows were good too.

Just ordered my size 13 for retail with free shipping. Gotta love this.

Glad I didn't have to go out to the mall and deal with all the insanity. This shoe was a pleasant surprise.

From the photos, these look to be much better quality than Olympics released from last year.
In fact, I think I'll sell my Olympics and double up on these.

Has anybody in nyc gotten these yet? Every store I checked has been dry
The last QS release of these kicks was that hideous Till Dawn to Dusk that released at HOH.
I remember thinking those were nasty and questioned why the hell would Nike release such a strange and crappy colorway of a classic shoe.
Glad to see they have got their senses back with these beauties.

Try Nike.
A few pages back a posted said they were taking phone orders for these. This is what I did.
No hassles and free shipping.

Not sure why everyone keeps calling this a quickstrike release...they are not...

However...the quantities produced are relatively small...Nike probably wants to make sure that they sell through well and don't get to the $39.99 levels from 8 years ago...

or $14.99 in my case :wink:

JM

Not sure why everyone keeps calling this a quickstrike release...they are not...

However...the quantities produced are relatively small...Nike probably wants to make sure that they sell through well and don't get to the $39.99 levels from 8 years ago...

or $14.99 in my case :wink:

JM

i knew these weren't labeled as a qs. $14.99!!!! Man.... That is amazing. haha

Back
Top Bottom