Air Force 25 review request

Can someone shed me some light about the air force 25. They seem real cheap and I need new balling shoes. I play the 4 and 5 and sometimes the 3. And also howis the sizing?

They're about true to size. Maybe even a little big.

I've a pair of the regular ones, and the Supremes, and i could almost swear the Supremes fit just a fraction smaller due to the differentlining.
They're just cheap because they were overproduced relative to demand. Great support, great cushioning. Borderline indestructible shoe. Somemay find ventilation a little lacking though.

I'd say relatively true to size, so if you went with your normal size you should be okay. As opposed to something like the 2K4 or Lebron IV.

The main thing about these is the weight. Everything else is pretty good, the cushioning is top of the line, especially if you're a bit heavy for yourheight. But they felt like straight boots to me, and I like to get out and run and stay active on the court.

In short, not the best guard shoes, but should be great for post up players and big guys.

Mine were a half size too big, or rather, I bought some a half-size small. They fit great. I have the mids. The cushioning is amazing. I'm a big guy andit's a smooth ride. I do have an issue with the arch support on these shoes, but I get that with a lot of shoes, frankly, so it might just be my feet. Icould use some more support under my arches, I guess.

Traction is excellent, fit is great, cushioning is Buick on marble floor smooth. Depending on your style of play, they could take a while to break in. I'mnot a quick cutter, but I did find them restrictive at first. Now that they're broken in, though... They don't breathe very well... my feet do getpretty warm when I'm wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom