Air Force III Denver Nuggets

Very late on the curve, here's throwback 2003...

2n8vfk8.jpg

Nike is Seriously %##$**% RIDICULOUS, who the %$!% thought a rainbow on an air force iii OF ALL SHOES, was a good idea? And why the Denver nuggets? Who wearsthrowbacks anymore?!!!! This colorway is about 6 years too late, why the hell are they waisting time on this straight garbage, and ignoring so many other hotshoes, if they wanted to celebrate the gay community fine then they should just stop beating around the bush and say it, it would have been more acceptablethan saying they did it in honor of the "Denver Nuggets", like seriously come on once again just like those Jordan VI's that dropped a littlewhile back with rainbow color's on it, the only thing this shoe reminds me of is

And here is the matching Air Force III outfit
Go Nike!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

i would only rock these if i lived in denver for throwback night.....................

You know, I wonder if they will ever bring the rainbow jersey back for throwback night. I doubt it, at least not anytime soon. Last couple years we had thelate 60's "Denver Rockets" throwbacks, white, orange and black.

Oh, and by the way, for the guy above me:

6i8nih.jpg

Leronj's looks like you've been wanting to post a "you mad?" Pic for a while, because that was real piss poor execution
laugh.gif
and to answeryour question yea i am mad, im mad that they retro crap like this and ignore better shoes that have yet to be retro'd, but i wouldn't expect a newbieto understand that.

Back
Top Bottom