Air Force Max OG (Fab 5, Barkley) Re-Retro...

these were retroed in 2010? i thought it was 2006, the three pairs i have are from 2006.
they dropped in 2006 and 2010 (nike had a barkley career celebration before and all of his sneakers dropped that same year from alpha force II

to olympic force 180, to these, and air max 2 cb 94 and a sleu of air force I supreme wearing alot of barkley signature sneaker design language)

Saw these at DTLR, the toe box and seams definitely looks different with the one piece construction.

The Black and Grey is releasing on January 5th. Wondering if all major retailers will have them...or if it's an exclusive release.

The Black and Grey is releasing on January 5th. Wondering if all major retailers will have them...or if it's an exclusive release.

"Select" Nike retailers... That usually tells me they are somewhat limited.
I'd buy the OG-looking version, but I don't see myself copping the VacTech joints, even if it's a "better" shoe

Wait....Soooo the ones releasing on Jan 5th is Vac-tech ones and the OG Ones are coming later....is this correct?

Wait....Soooo the ones releasing on Jan 5th is Vac-tech ones and the OG Ones are coming later....is this correct?

I'm starting to think that maybe I misinterpret what JM was saying. And the Vac-Tech version might be the only version releasing

I think Sneakerpimp might be saying he saw the "Vac tec" pair in the OG color way? Black and grey?

I have the og from 2010. Great condition, but I think I might have to grab a pair of the newer version. They still look good.

We received ours (FNL) they are the VT I'm actually liking how they changed them. Adding the reflecting elements are :smokin

Fellas... I saw the original Fab 5 color way , I don't mess with that VT crap man. Maybe both will be releasing at the same time, some online stores have the reg pairs for sale as well, like sneaker room on Instagram

Fellas... I saw the original Fab 5 color way , I don't mess with that VT crap man. Maybe both will be releasing at the same time, some online stores have the reg pairs for sale as well, like sneaker room on Instagram

The photo i saw on their Instagram is the VacTech version... The toe box tells the tale

I don't think both versions will be releasing. Would seem odd that Nike would release two pretty much identical shoes.

Vac-Tech only keep your OGs fellas, Id say the Vac-Tech will be more durable but not the same as OG. Nike retro pissing us about again, its not as bad as the the non pump 180s but still :smh:

Definitely VT. I ordered, read that and had to cancel quick lol.

I may cop later, but I won't pay retail for them. A deep discount is a must.

It wouldn't have even been a question w/the OGs. Kind of salty Nike changed them up.

Yep went to fnl and its Vac Tech. Terrible! Will wait for a major discount. Not worth $140 IMO

The sportswear giant’s “Vac Tech” technology uses a form of vacuum compression to create a unibody upper that’s said to be both durable and water-resistant.

Has anyone played in vac tech kicks?

Back
Top Bottom