**Air Force vs Navy** vol. Which is better??

Navy fasho.

seeing as how when most people think of the Air Force they think of fighter jets, the majority of which are flown by the Navy. the Air Force is mostly aboutcomputers and those big helicopters and what not, but they do fly some fighters.

not to mention, Blue Angels>>>>>Thunderbirds

i3allistic what do you do that makes you think, that the Coast Guard is "lazy" like the Air Force. Oh and our uniforms look nothing like theNavy by the way.

If you join a branch go with the NAVY, I've been in the NAVY since 02 and enjoyed most of my time. Try to get stationed on the west coast b/c the eastcoast navy is wayyy different. To much brass on this side. If you have any question get at me.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

well i just had surgery on knee and couple months ago, would that stop me from getting into the navy?
yea... you are gonna have to wait i think like a year! you wont pass your physical when you process... but go Air force! cant go wrong

richie4dayz - ehh, cuz one of the shop supervisor is a retire CWO3 coast guard ...dude talks about it.

I've heard Navy is the best to join cause the danger level is much lower and the work is not as hard as the others.

yvan eht nioj.

yvan-eht-nioj-26436.jpg

Whenever you see Jets in an effing movie their always from the EFFING NAVY, and even in the movie with SEAN CONNERY called "THE ROCK"
they had EFFING NAVY FA-18 jets that read "US AIR FORCE" on the side!!!
And guess what, those NAVY jets are COOL! Because they have to get off the ground faster than the F-16's because theyre taking off from a dang battleship!!
LOL!!
The only movie that I can remember that had US Air Force jets was X-MEN (X2) where the F-16 pilot had to eject (THAT WAS MY CAREER FIELD: EGRESS: EJECTIONSYSTEMS MECHANIC) WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS WE HAD BETTER NOT FAIL!!
And we have a F-117 stealth fighter in "THE SUM OF ALL FEARS" that says is taking off from AVIANO AB, ITALY which was fake because that was notAVIANO!!
AIR FORCE THREAD = I GETSTOPOSTMYPIC!!
146017953.jpg

Ironically that would be the last jet that I ever worked on!!

Originally Posted by DUNKINLO

Whenever you see Jets in an effing movie their always from the EFFING NAVY, and even in the movie with SEAN CONNERY called "THE ROCK"
they had EFFING NAVY FA-18 jets that read "US AIR FORCE" on the side!!!
And guess what, those NAVY jets are COOL! Because they have to get off the ground faster than the F-16's because theyre taking off from a dang battleship!!
LOL!!
The only movie that I can remember that had US Air Force jets was X-MEN (X2) where the F-16 pilot had to eject (THAT WAS MY CAREER FIELD: EGRESS: EJECTION SYSTEMS MECHANIC) WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS WE HAD BETTER NOT FAIL!!
And we have a F-117 stealth fighter in "THE SUM OF ALL FEARS" that says is taking off from AVIANO AB, ITALY which was fake because that was not AVIANO!!
AIR FORCE THREAD = I GETSTOPOSTMYPIC!!
I pulled 9.1 G's, and went up to about 21,000 ft., the pilot said he was trying to make me sick to that I replied: BRING IT ON!!
146017953.jpg

Ironically that would be the last jet that I ever worked on!!
WHOOPS! I accidentally hit the QUOTE function instead of EDIT!!

Back
Top Bottom