Air Griffey's Royale Blue and Black (Video)

thanks for the vid. looks like nike is on-point w/ these. of course i don't have them so my judgement may be off, BUT they look like the OG's.

i hope they retro the II's in the wht/blue colorway soon.

As always good looks on the vid and the emails SneakGeekz. I may have to cop them black ones w/ a Marlins fitted.

"they didn't box these correctly, freaking idiots I get tired of people doing that"

lolol...Sound so funny to me. But word that has to be annoying, messing up the shape of the shoe

you guys see the poster fall in the backround. lol.

good vid though sneakgeekz

Both will be copped
pimp.gif
but imo blacks are >

Originally Posted by G Raider

you guys see the poster fall in the backround. lol.

good vid though sneakgeekz

laugh.gif
I saw that too and he cut it out prob cuz he freaked out and thoughtit was a ghost
alien.gif

both are copped, can anyone say... friends and family 30% these are hittin sales rack for sure

SneakGeekZ always is posting shoes early, though commentary can be stretched out

its official....both are mine...$$*+ an air bubble...wish i had boxes of samples waiting for me when i came home.....nice vid tho...gotta scoop both

NICE to see ... I cant wait .. Ill be copping that Black pair for sure ... they are looking really nice .
Originally Posted by KIXrUS16

"they didn't box these correctly, freaking idiots I get tired of people doing that"

lolol...Sound so funny to me. But word that has to be annoying, messing up the shape of the shoe

" BUT I THINK I LIKE THE BLUE ONES BETTER "
the way he said that had me rolling ...

Sneak Geekz thanks for the vid man....And i cannot wait for these to drop. I am loving nike retro right now. They are putting nike back on the map (even thoughthey never left)

Back
Top Bottom