Air Jet Flight - Anyone else want to see this return?

I hope Nike will retro Zoom BB or Zoom BB Penny PE
nthat.gif

loved these joints.

even tho they were hard as a b to get into and they was narrow as hell too.

Was searching google and came across this thread, anyone have a pair or know where to cop? I check eBay from time to time but no luck

Was searching google and came across this thread, anyone have a pair or know where to cop? I check eBay from time to time but no luck
Sadly I'd say eBay is about all you got. Maybe some other resale sites but it's been slim for these. I was able to get a used pair from a fellow NTer a bit ago, but they were pretty beat and hooping in em didn't work out that well.

Would love to see a proper retro

I'd love to see these re-released if they did it right. I'm afraid with the corners Nike cuts nowadays they wouldn't come close to the comfort or performance of the originals.

IIRC there were a few other shoes that used the same mid-sole/outsole setup... anyone remember what those are or have pics ?

Jet Flight or Zoom BB?

Jet Flights should have forefoot zoom according to Prof. K's old review.

Zoom BB Mids had full length zoom from what I remember.

Zoom BB Lows were questionable, I remember people went back and forth on those.  I had a Nash PE that felt like it had zoom, but I never dissected them to be sure.

Don't get me started on the Zoom BB1....best ever. Period.

eBay has a ton of 11.5.....I'm a 12.

Also, someone (not me) just put up the USC colorway. In a very popular size(EDIT: and VERY expensive) ....WHY eBay WHHHHHHHHHHYYYYY?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
I had that n7 fragement low ZBB, one of the best shoes i've ever played in.

a retro is long overdue.

Back
Top Bottom